Chapter 14 - Misunderstanding

3rd POV

12 hours earlier

 At the Holy Empire Ruberios, Hinata Sakaguchi giving the few knights under her command, hell of a training. The knights, the Crusaders or Templars, were powerful compared to the other ordinary knights but their levels were no where near Hinata.

 A knight, who tried to land a hit on Hinata with the help of his companion, was easily sent crashing to the wall by Hinata with a single strike.

"Seriously? This is all you've got? If this is trulyyour full potential, you won't last more than a minute in the real battle." Hinata said as the knight who got crashed to the word tried to stand up but failed to do so as his vision was spinning.

'Don't you think that you are just too strong?' Fritz, the knight who was trying to clear his spinning vision, thought as he rubbed the back of his head. He knew that if he doesn't stand up soon, he'll receive something far more worse than the previous strike from his devilish commander.

"Here, stand up now. You know what will happen if you don't." Arnaud, who helped with Fritz's attack earlier gave his hand to him, supporting him as he stood up and take his position.

 By the time he stood up another female knight was also sent flying to the wall. The only difference was that she managed to land without getting her head banged at the wall.

 It was a routine for their training. They always attack Hinata and always end up faceplanting the floor or getting crashed to the wall by her. To be simple, they are absolutely overpowered by her.

 Just as Hinata was trying to test their defense, the air behind her stirred and three figures covered in white robes appeared.

 Hinata instantly recognized the identity of the white robes. They were the Seven Luminaries, the highest consultants of the Western Holy Church. The other knights bowed upon recognizing them, but Hinata didn't, since she knew they weren't stronger than her. The only people she will bow to is someone who is stronger than her and someone who deserves it.

'What does this old guys want this time?' Hinata thought irritably as she faced them. She didn't like them since they always underestimated her and acted like they are her superior. The only reason she followed their order was because of her master, Luminas.

"Hinata Sakaguchi, we have a mission for you." One of the luminaries spoke. They can't specify the one who spoke because they all had their face covered.

"There was a report that a chaos dragon appeared in the capital of Ingracia. Your mission is to investigate the area and defeat the mastermind in this event." (One of the Luminaries)

(I almost wrote 'Your mission, should you chose to accept it...' quote)

 At the mention of the chaos dragon, some of the knights gasped. Chaos dragon was the being capable of destroying several contries. It was told to be sealed long time ago by a demon lord, but now, that monster had appeared again.

"Take this 'Dragon buster'. Should the occasion arise, this sword will protect you." A sword, which has a guard shaped like a dragon's head. Hinata already had a better sword than this, but she took it anyway. The Luminaries disappeared after giving her the sword.

"Lennart, I'll leave everything to you while I'm gone. Fritz, Arnaud, Litus, Bacchus, you guys will come with me. Meet me at the front gate in 10 minutes. The rest will stay here with Lennart." Hinata ordered the knights. Though she was slightly worried about the dragon, she thought four of them would be enough.

"Understood, Hinata-sama!" The knights exclaimed and bowed in unison. As they went to carry out their orders Hinata herself started her way to the front gate.