Chapter 18 - To the battle field

3rd POV

  Rimuru went to newly made Milim's office and knocked on the door. Though it was still made out of stone, the decoration got better than before.

"Come in." Frey said from behind the doors and Rimuru walked inside pushing the door open.

  There were three people inside the office. One was Milim sitting on the chair, looking at the map in front of her with bored expression. The other two were Frey and Karion who were tortu- teaching Milim.

  Milim's eyes lit up as soon as she saw Rimuru and jumped up from her seat.

"Are you here to play uncle Rimuru?" Milim asked with sparkling eyes full of expectations.

"Sorry, but no. I'm just here to tell you guys that we will be leaving soon." Rimuru said apologetically.

"What? Can't you stay here longer?" Milim said. Her eyes looked like they were going to burst with tears any moment.

"Now, Milim. You can't have him stay here forever." Frey said from behind. Though her words were strict, she looked sympathetically at Milim.

"It's okay. I won't leave right now. Besides, I'll visit here time to time and play with you." Rimuru said as he tried to reassure Milim.

"You promise?" (Milim)

"Yes, I promise." (Rimuru)

  Milim calmed down after that and Rimuru told his plan to Karion and Frey, but not the exact details just in case.

"If you're going to empire, won't you need backup? We can lend you some help." Karion asked. It will be a good asset, but it wasn't needed now.

"Thank you, but it's okay. Ciel said she will bring some help. You can help the ogres clear the Clayman's remaining subordinates, if you can of course." (Rimuru)

"Sure, we'll help them. By the way, who is that help Ciel will bring?" (Frey)

"Well, I don't really know. She didn't tell me." Rimuru replied with an awkward smile. He had asked Ciel about that but all she said was that it'll be very useful.

"Okay then. Call us when you're going to depart." (Frey)

 Rimuru nodded and went out of the office.

'I wonder what Ciel is doing now...'

Ciel POV

  As soon as I appeared in the Jura forest, I let Raiga come out. He had been cooped up in imaginary source for long time, so it'll be nice for him to run around.

"Raiga, head to the ogre village." I said once I climbed on him.

"Yes my lord!" Raiga said as he wagged his tail and rushed through the woods. I closed my eyes as I felt wind blowing around my body.

  After about 5 minutes we arrived at the gate of the village.

"You can run around as much as you want. Just come back when I call you." I said once I dismounted from Raiga.

  Raiga wagged his tail with sparkling eyes and dashed into woods again with a gush of wind.

"Ciel-sama?" (Shuna)

  I turned around and saw Shuna at the gate of the village.

"Hello Shuna. How have you been?" I asked as I walked up to her. I could see that her power increased than before. She must have practiced hard while we were gone.

"We're doing fine, all thanks to you Ciel-sama." Shuna said as she bowed her head. She then looked around with a confused look.

"Is Rimuru-sama not with you this time?" (Shuna)