Chapter 6 - A daughter and a niece

3rd POV

  A day after walprugis, Rimuru is standing in the corridor of Guy's ice castle, frozen in utter confusion and shock.

  The figure in front of Rimuru was a cute little girl with a fox ear on the head. Her age seemed to be around 10~12.

(Kumara in this story)  (just imagine the hair is brown)

(just imagine the hair is brown)

There is nothing confusing in the scene, except that the girl called Rimuru 'papa'.

Rimuru POV

  I froze upon hearing the little girl's word. My mind was overwhelming with numerous question and my head is starting to get dizzy.

"Are you okay, daddy?" The girl asked with a worried face. I snapped out of my trance.

"Eto, did you just call me dad?" I asked trying to get hold of the situation.

"Yes, daddy." She replied with a smile.

"Um, you know what dad is, right?" (Rimuru)

"Of course!" (Kumara)

'I woke up in the morning and I have a daughter suddenly? What kind of crazy story is this!?' I thought, trying to calm down.

"Do you have a name?" I asked her.

"Clayman called me 'Nine head' but I don't want to be called by that name anymore." The fox-eared girl said with a disappointed voice.

"In that case, I can rename you if you want." (Rimuru)

"Really? Thank you daddy!" She exclaimed as she rushed toward me and hugged me around my waist.

  I didn't know what to do at first, but then I just patted her head.

"Now, now. Your name will be Kumara from now on." Black and purple mist rushed out of me and wrapped around Kumara. After a few seconds, the mist dissolved and Kumara jumped at me with a smile on her face.

"Thank you so much daddy!" Kumara said as she clung to my neck.

  I was still awkward at getting called papa, but I just smiled and carried her to my room.

  We reached the room and I pushed the door open. Ciel came out from the room and smiled at us. 

  Kumara jumped down from me and ran toward her. "Mommy!'

'Huh? Mommy?' I froze again with a dumbfounded expression on my face.

"Mommy, daddy looks weird again." (Kumara)

"It's alright, Kumara-chan. He is just tired. Why don't you go outside and explore?" Ciel said with a smile.

"Okay!" Kumara replied and scampered out of the room.

"Care to explain what just happened?" (Rimuru)

  Ciel just smirked and led me to the couch and sat beside me, leaning her head on my shoulder.