Chapter 9 - Showing affection

18+ content will be in this chapter. Those who are underaged or have low tolerace in these things or who has pure, innocent mind, skip this chapter. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Veldroa POV

Hi guys, long time no see. 3rd blew up after the author said about writing lemon, so I came instead.

Reader: Just go away and start already.

yeah... sure... (sulk)

Ciel POV

  We were having dinner with the ogre tribe when Rimuru took out some alcohol and passed them out. I just watched him since I don't like alcohol. They don't taste good and they make me dizzy; equivalent to poison. If not, why does {Poison resistance} block it?

  However, an idea popped up in my head as I watched them drink and I took a glass of wine.

  I stared at it for a second, hesitated for a second, and took a sip. It has been quite a long time since I last drank alcohol, but this wasn't too bad. I turned off my {Poison resistance} and continued to drink.

  Rimuru noticed me doing so and came over. I just replied bluntly to his question and emptied the glass. 

  What I didn't expect was I got more dizzy than I expected. My body started to heat up and my legs won't move as I want them to. I was still thinking straight, but my body, well not so much. 

'Ugh, I know that my alcohol tolerance was low, but I didn't expect it to be practically zero.' I thought as I stood up, leaning on Rimuru to keep myself from collapsing.

  We headed back to the house and by the time we reached it I could control my leg better than before. We entered and Rimuru pulled away to take off his jacket. I smirked internally. 'Time for my plan to go out.' 

  I staggered and fell to the ground intentionally since I knew he'll catch me before I actually touch the ground which he exactly did.

"Are you okay Ci- mmph?!" (Rimuru)

  I caught him off by kissing him aggresively. I bit his bottom lip, making him open his mouth. I let my tongue explore around his mouth and, oh my it felt so good.

  I then pulled away to see Rimuru blushing furiously. 

"Wha- what are you doing?" (Rimuru)

"We're going to be separated for at least two weeks. I just want my lover to give me some affection~" I said with a seductive grin on my face.

"I- oh well, screw it." Rimuru hesitated for a second, then he pushed me against the wall and  pulled me into a deep kiss again, this time using his tongue. His tongue went through every part of my mouth, making me moan in pleasure.

"Mmph- mmmph" (Ciel)

  We stood there, kissing each other and making erotic wet sounds from our mouths. We slowly walked toward the bed without breaking our contact and fell onto it with Rimuru on top of me. 

  Rimuru snapped his finger making a barrier around the house so that nobody can notice what's going on inside or come in. He also turned off most of the resistance, making us more like human, so we can feel the full experience.

  He stared down at me with his hand pinning my arms down to the bed. His eyes were blazing like a golden flame and his silverish blue hair cascaded around me like a curtain. 

"You know, you look beautiful when you blush." Rimuru said making me do exactly as he said. Rimuru smiled and started to kiss and suck on my neck, leaving hickeys on my skin.