Chapter 24 - War cloud

3rd POV

At Ruberios

 At the deepest part of the holy kingdom Ruberios, a fierce battle was taking place as the two forces collided with each other.

 One side was Luminas and her subordinates, Hinata and Chloe while the other were Razul the insector and the head of the Rozzo family, Granbell and Mariabell Rosso.

 Louis and Roy were dealing with dozens of otherworlders who were controlled by Granbell. Gunther was dealing with a servant made out of Maria's corpse while Chloe and Hinata were each taking Razul and Mariabell.

 As for Luminas, she was fighting the man who was once her subordinate but now one of her worst enemies, Granbell Rozzo.

 Luminas clicked her tongue as she blocked another slash from Granbell with her sword 'Night rose'. She had already known that he was going to betray her since he was still one of the luminaries.

 Luminas just hadn't expected him to attack outwardly like this. She thought that he was more careful and reasonable than this.

'Maybe it's because of that girl Hinata is dealing with. She is nothing like an ordinary child.' Lumina thought as she glanced at the fight going on a few meters away from her.

"It isn't a good choice to divert your attention when you're fighting, Luminas!" Granbell said as he gave an overhead slash which she barely managed to block.

 Even though Luminas knew he was right, she couldn't help but get worried for Hinata.

 A few days after Rimuru left, Chloe met Hinata. The moment they touched each other's hands, both of them disappeared for a second and reappeared again.

 Though Hinata didn't tell anyone Luminas could see that she had lost her unique skill somehow. She still has her physical abilities and a few skills, but she was clearly weakened compared to her before she met Chloe.

'Tch, this would be a good timing to use that crystal ball Rimuru gave but Granbell won't allow that.' Luminas thought as she turned her gaze back to her opponent.

 Granbell was still a strong man. Moreover he took the love energy he collected and was now in youthful body which was the form of him when he was at his prime.

 Luminas can match Granbell evenly but the longer she took to defeat him, the worse the outcome will be.

 Both were almost equal in battle experiences and both of them had ultimate skills; {Asmodeus} for Luminas and {Sariel} for Granbell.

(In this story, Luminas already has ultimate skill {Asmodeus} and Granbell has {Sariel} too. (Plot convenience))

 Just as Luminas and Granbell were about to slash their opponents, three major events happened.

 First, Chloe defeated Razul and Luminas's subordinates were also winning in their fight.

 Second was a bad news as Mariabell made Hinata stumble to the ground and launched an attack at her.

 However the two were nothing particular, compared to the last event.

 Just as Mariabell's attack was about to strike Hinata, it hit another person who suddenly appeared between them.

 It was a little girl with purple hair and a side ponytail. She looked like a normal cute girl, but no one would dare to call her that if they knew who she really is.

 It was the purple primordial demon, Ultima.

 Ultima was currently irritated as she got hit without any warning. She came to Ruberios under her lord, Rimuru's order to deliver a message to a vampire named Luminas.