The battle of dragon III

3rd POV

 Another grand waves of energy began to surge through the air as the manas and the dragon started their battle.

 At the first look, it seemed that Michael was on the higher ground as he launched attacks of enormous power to Rimuru without a single second of pause.

 However, the reason why Rimuru didn't fought back and only defended was because he was waiting for the right moment.

 As the fight against Michael began, Rimuru simultaneously sent his parallel self to the imaginary space where Velzard was in while the main consciousness was focusing on the fight with Ciel. He originally intended go there without separating his consciousness, but the situation didn't allow him.

 He could just fight Michael alone, but that will take quite some time and would further increase the damage. That's why he decided to get some help.

"...Rimuru." Velzard, who was sitting on the floor with her head drooping, mumbled upon seeing him approach. She was back in her teenage girl's form sinceshe regained her sanity after Ciel's operation.

"Velzard-nee." Rimuru replied with a nod as he sat in front of her. Velzard dropped her head again, unable to hold his gaze.

"Raise your head Velzard-nee. You don't have to bow to your brother y'know." Rimuru said jokingly but she still refused to meet his gaze.

"...What's wrong? It's okay to tell me you know." (Rimuru)

"...I wanted." Velzard muttered in a low voice.

"I really wanted to beat you, not by the effect of domination. I wanted to hurt my brother just so I can win......" Velzard's voice sounded like she was gritting her teeth, trying her best not to cry.

"...I'm a failure of a family. To want the demise of sibling just because I'm jealous." Velzard said. A sniff occasionally escaped her as she couldn't hold back the tears of shame.

 Then, she felt a pair of hands on her cheek which forced her to look up. What she saw was Rimuru smiling gently at her.

"It's fine. It's not wrong to feel jealous. Besides, you wouldn't have attacked me for that if it wasn't for Michael disrupting your mind." (Rimuru)

"B- but, gusu- I did. I- l- attacked you on my will. Uughu-" Velzard said. Tears started to trickle down from her eyes and she once again dropped her head only to be lifted again by Rimuru.

"I told you, it's okay. See? I'm not dead or hurt. You don't have to feel so guilty." Rimuru said as he offered a handkerchief to her.

 Velzard didn't reply for a while and let out some occasional sniffles as she tried to calm herself down. Once she did, she looked at Rimuru with her eyes feeled with worry.

"...Don't you hate me?" Velzard asked in a shaky voice.

"Why should I? There's no reason for me to hate you." (Rimuru)

"But I-" Velzard tried to protest, only to get stopped by Rimuru.

"Velzard-nee, it's okay. I don't hate you. I was shocked when I found out, but that's all. I don't hate you, onee-chan." Rimuru said reassuringly. Velzard nodded slowly but she still looked uneasy.

"If you're still uneasy about it, then do me a favor." Rimuru said making her look at him with full attention.

"I'll do anything if I can apologize to you." (Velzard)

 Rimuru tried to tell her again that there's no need to apologize but stopped as he decided it won't do anything.

"My other self is fighting Michael now and t want you to help me." Rimuru said. He paused for a moment and added, "Besides, I would like to fight with you instead of against you."