yee

Hi guys.

Sorry I haven't been actively writing recently. I've been busy with graduation and other academic things(serious, why are there more studies to do even after graduating?), which left me quite like a zombie.

Anyways, I was 'FINALLY' able to get the vol.20 of Tensura recently(yeah, I know it has been out in Japan like 3 months or so. Lots of issues behind this one) and after I read it, I came to a conclusion that some changes are necessary.

I won't change the main plot and ending I decided, but after getting your feedbacks and various information from here and there, I decided that revision is necessary before it gets too late that I have to change the whole thing.

So, I'd like to get some opinions from you guys.

1. Revise the chapters from the 'battle of dragons' part to the latest and continue (entire revision after finishing)

2. Stop whatever I'm doing and revise the whole thing before continuing the story.

3. Same as no.1 but update a short side story(unrelated to main flow of story) before starting revision.

Since I think the revision about power balance and the existence of some characters in the few latest chapters is essential for the future update, whichever the way, there will be a revision.

Though I might not be able to do as you choose because of some private and academic issues, I'll try my best to take your opinions, so let me know what you guys think.

Last but not least, thank you for everyone who read my story!

-Lico