Chapter 20 - Fiery sister

3rd POV

 Rimuru's group arrived at the outskirt of the capital of the empire. They could have forcefully gone through the barrier and teleported even further than that, but that would have been cut immediately which is the exact opposite of their plan.

 After making sure that no one was around, they moved on to the next stage of plan. For this part, it would probably be disappointing for Diablo since he couldn't accompany them. When Ciel told him that, he objected immediately.

"But, Ciel-sama. I should be following you and Rimuru-sama as a faithful servant." Diablo said. Anyone could see that he was desperate to go, but unfortunately his opponent was Ciel, who will never allow anything to go wrong about her plan.

"No Diablo. We can cover you up but that would only result in making a slight chance of getting caught, which I won't allow. Besides, we are not planning on abandoning you. We will summon you later when we arrive and talk with Velgrynd." Ciel said, one-sidedly silencing Diablo solely with her logic.

 Diablo got an enormous mental damage but couldn't object since it was one of his master's order and because it was undeniable logic even for him.

 As for Rimuru, he was thinking that abandoning Diablo might be a good idea.

"Wait here and don't get caught until there is an order from me or Rimuru." (Ciel)

 After that, Rimuru, Ciel, and Kumara headed into the capital, leaving crestfallen Diablo behind.

"Um, mother? How exactly are we going to infiltrate the place where the emperor is? Though it's been quite some time but I remember that the security around there is extremely high." Kumara asked worriedly as they got closer to the city. They could now see the castle of the emperor in the distance, meaning that they will soon reach their destination.

"It's okay. If we have to choose one thing that we are absolutely good at, it'll be hiding." It was Rimuru who replied to her. He had a confident smile on his face which eased most of her worry.

"Speaking of that now is your turn to act Kumara-chan." Ciel said. Although it seemed awkward to put 'chan' since Kumara now doesn't look like a little child, but nobody pointed out as Ciel explained her plan.

"Are you sure? I mean, I trust you mother, but I don't think I can do it." Kumara said once Ciel finished explaining.

"You'll be fine. I wouldn't give you an impossible task. So don't worry. We know you can do it." Ciel said reassuringly.

 After exchanging few words of encouragement, they were fully prepared to follow and succeed their plan of family reunion. Rimuru put his hands on Ciel and Kumara's shoulder and said,

"Let's do this!"

Velgrynd POV

 I was walking down the corridor to Rudra's office. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and I could guess what he is thinking now.

 Rudra is most likely planning on invading the Great Jura forest and the land beyond it. He would have taken other strategy a few months ago, but there was a great change.

 My little brother Veldora, who was sealed in the forest, revived and disappeared shortly after that. It was an abnormal event, but it didn't really matter now.

 I arrived at Rudra's room and knocked on the door twice before entering. The room was elegantly decorated and at the same time showed the visitors the wealth and power of the emperor.

"I see that you wanted to talk with me." I said as I hugged the back of a blond haired man sitting on a chair.

 It was Rudra, the emperor of this empire and the one whom I love the most in this world.