Chapter 8 - Spirit queen and the conquerer of flame

3rd POV

Hi my name is 3rd. I'm here to summarize what happened in the earlier chapter.

Author: Didn't I tell you not to break the fourth wall?

But you do it whenever you get bored.

Author: That's because I'm the one who's writing this(plus me being crqzy occasionally). Now do your job.

...^^7...

  Rimuru overused his unstable magicules to bring Ramiris and fell unconscious in the Jura forest.

  Ciel immediately teleported to him and the dryads guided them to the nearby village of ogre tribe, where they were welcomed.

  Rimuru woke up after a few hours and went ouside of the house only to find a woman whom he never met before calling his name.

Rimuru POV

"It's good to see you well Rimuru." said the woman in front of me.

'How those she know my name? I don't remember seeing her at all. Did I use too much magicules and caused an amnesia?" My thoughts went wild as I stared at the woman.

"Are you okay Rimuru, you seemed a bit dazed." The woman said as she waved her hand in front of my eyes.

  I snapped out of my thoughts and asked her. "Eto... have we met before?"

"What are you talking about Rimuru? It's me, Ramiris." (Ramiris)

  Even though it should have answered my question it plunged me into more questions.

"Aren't you too tall to be Ramiris?" I asked without thinking.

"WHAT! How could you say something like that, you are so bad Rimuru." Her body started to flicker like a lentern as she shouted.

'Yep, that's absolutely her.' I thought. "I'm sorry. I'm kind of dizzy right now. Imust have spoken without thinking." I apologized to her.

"Hmph! I'll let you off the hook for now." Ramiris pouted.

"But can you explain what happened?" (Rimuru)

"When you fainted you failed to supress the magicules and they poured out of you and went into the nearest being which was Ramiris." Ciel who was supporting me, explained.

"Ramiris was in an unstable state since she stopped Milim's rampage with Guy, causing her to grow, die, and reincarnate over and over again, weakening her power." (Ciel)
(I just changed 'corrupted' to 'unstable' in this story.)

"However after absorbing your immense amount of magicules, she stablized and went back to her original state, the spirit queen." (Ciel)

"She's right. I feel better than ever in dozens of centuries." Ramiris said. As she spoke, little balls of light danced around her.

  As we were speaking, a pink haired ogre came to us. "Ciel-sama, Rimuru-sama, the human girl woke up. She is now in that house over there."

'Why does someone I don't know knows my name? And she looks more powerful than just a normal ogre.' I thought.

"Thank you Shuna. We'll be there in a minute." Ciel said. Shuna bowed and returned to the house.

  Ciel noticed my questioning gaze. "Oh I forgot to tell you. When you came to this village, you were practically releasing your aura without zero resistance. I supressed it to some level, but I had to name some of the ogres to keep them safe." 

"I named seven of them and those who didn't receive name stayed at the other side of the village until your aura stablized enough for them to be safe." (Ciel)