Chapter 29 - The battle of dragon I

3rd POV

 The sky above the Jura forest darkened with gray cloud gathering and snow began to fall, eventually turning into a blizzard. The sky was filled with thousands of angels and at the middle of that army stood two figures, floating in the air.

 One was Feldway, the phantom king, and the other was Velzard, the white ice dragon. Two of the most powerful beings in the world.

 Facing them from the middle of the large crater was a single man with silverish blue hair. He was wearing a black cloth and a black sword cladded with dark purple aura was firmly held in his hand.

 Despite the absolute disadvantage in number, he didn't waver and slowly began to rise up from the ground. As he did so, a pitch-black wing came out of his back with the same aura with the sword shimmering on it.

 Once he floated up to the ground level, he reached out his unoccupied hand forward and muttered something inaudible under his breath.

 When he did so, the black swirl appeared on his palm and began to grow. Once it reached the size of a soccer ball and began to produce rumbling noises, he dropped it down to the ground. It instantly expanded wide enough to cover the entire hole, enveloping it with black barrier.

 After making sure that the barrier had been well settled, he flew upward until he was at the same level of height with Feldway and Velzard.

"So you are the one Michael was talking about. But to see that you are another fool who dives into the center of enemy alone, I'm quite disappointed, void dragon Rimuru." Feldway said with a sneering smirk.

"Think as you wish. However, you are still as stubborn as ever, just like the last time. I'm disappointed too, phantom king Feldway." Rimuru calmly replied, making Feldway draw the smirk and put on his true face with no emotion.

"I'm sorry, but have we met before? I can't remember seeing a fool like you in the past." (Feldway)

"I have seen you, but you haven't. You know why that is? It's because I don't like people like you looking at me." (Rimuru)

 Though his face remained emotionless, Feldway's dark eyes were brimming with anger and irritation toward Rimuru.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Feldway, be quiet for a moment. I need to talk to my sister." Rimuru said and shifted his gaze to Velzard, leaving Feldway who looked like he would burst and attack at anytime.

"Velzard-nee. I know that you're in there. I'm sorry that I was late. This time, let's have another chat after finishing this. I promise that I won't be late for this." Rimuru said. Though Velzard remained silent and still like a statue, Rimuru was able to caught a small glicker from her eyes.

"Unfortunately for you, Velzard is completely under Michael's control. There are no chance for her to get free from it." (Feldway)

"That is what we have to see from now on, isn't it? Besides, I told you to be quiet. Can't you understand the meaning?" Rimuru retorted. Feldway's eyes were now clearly burning with anger.

 Ignoring him, Rimuru glanced down and saw that the restoration was almost finished.

'So I managed to distract him. I did have something to learn from Diablo.' Rimuru thought as he remembered his talk with Diablo.

 When he found out that Feldway was coming and heard that he wasn't the one to fight him, Diablo gave some few 'tips' to Rimuru about how to piss off the opponent, especially Feldway.

"Why don't we stop talking and fight? Unless you're too afraid to do so?" Rimuru taunted Feldway making the usually well composed phantom king finally snap.