Chapter 3 - Frozen Continent

3rd POV

  Rimuru, Ciel and Veldora arrived at the Frozen Continent where Velzard is currently at. It seemed like the magicians of Dwargon teleported them at the frozen coast of the continent. Now the trio have to find their way to Guy Crimson's ice castle to find Velzard.

Veldora POV

  Jeez it is freezing out here. Why does Velzard-nee have to make this place this cold?

  Speaking of Velzard-nee, I'm getting more and more nervous as we get closer to her. At first I just followed Rimuru-nii without thinking much about meeting the other sisters since I was happy to finally escape that boring prison of mine. 

  However as we get closer to our destination, the inner dread inside of me started to get bigger. I don't even want to remember my sister's 'educations'. That was truly horrifying experience. Also Velzard-nee, who we are going to visit right now, visited me a century before Rimuru-nii came and told me that she will free me just before I die so that I can learn my lesson.

  At least I'm with Rimuru-nii right now. He used to be the only one who took care of me after I got beaten up by Velzard-nee and Velgrynd-nee. He healed and resurrected me after I became a pulp of dragon or die. 

  Veldanava-nii also helped sometimes but he didn't do it always since he had Lucia to take care of and he might feel the their fury too for helping me.

  After Rimuru-nii's disappearance, my sisters got depressed especially Velzard-nee since he was her favorite sibling, and the intensity of my 'education' increased too.

  I'm happy to see him return, but I don't feel good about visiting Velzard-nee. 

  Also I'm getting afraid of Ciel too. I knew that she existed and she is Rimuru-nii's girlfriend, but I haven't seen her a lot in physical form. And now she is the third scariest being I've ever met in thousands of years of my existence.

  Now she is looking around the area and the map Rimuru is holding, finding our way to the castle.

  I've never been to this part of the world before. (one of the main reasons is my sister's presence). I heard that a demon lord named Guy Crimson lives here. I wonder if he is as powerful as Dagruel. Though I'm sure I can beat him kuhahaha.

  But I don't want to get beaten up by Ciel or Velzard-nee for making a mess. Both of them beating me at the same time... I don't even want to imagine about that.

  I just hope that I could survive this visit with Velzard-nee and the next one with Velgrynd-nee.

Ciel POV

  We sucessfully arrived at the Frozen Continent, judging by the surroundings. It is a good thing we had resistance to thermal changes since the temperature here can freeze any normal being passing by.

  I looked around, scanning the environment, finding our way to the ice castle. 

"We should be more cautious from now on. We are inside the territory of a demon lord Guy Crimson. Apparently, he is one of the seven primordial demons Veldanava created. We can beat him of course, but not having a fight is better than having one. Do you get that Veldora?" I finished my word looking at Veldora with a serious look on my face.

"O-of course! I won't cause a single fight or trouble." (Veldora)

  He seems to be afraid of me. It isn't bad, since he will listen well to what I say to him.

"Well then, let's go. The ice castle is this way."

  We started walking. We couldn't teleport since that ability isn't back yet and it might trigger some kind of trap. As we were walking I noticed uneasiness on Rimuru's face.