Chapter 7 - Back to the forest

3rd POV

 Rimuru and his companion arrived at Milim's domain, the City of Forgotten Dragon. There were some misunderstandings but nothing went wrong except that. 

  Since Rimuru was out of Guy's territory and since nobody knew he was there except a few, he can now visit Velgrynd without any problems afterwards.

  All he need to do now is to teach Milim's followers how to cook and find a way to meet Velgrynd without getting into trouble.

Rimuru POV

  I'm now in the guest room inside the temple. The first expression of this room made me miss the room in the ice castle. 

  Almost everything in the room was made out of stone or wood. Tables are wood, couches are stone, the only thing that wasn't stone or wood was a plant growing near the window

  Seriously, what kind of life were they living before we came here? I think we have a lot of thing to teach them before we go.

  As I was looking around the room, someone tugged my shirts from behind. I turned around to see Kumara yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"Daddy, I'm tired." Kumara said. She looked like she was trying hard not to fall asleep.

  I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom only to see a wooden bed with nothing else on it. I sighed and took out some blankets from the imaginary space. I have no idea why I have them there. I guess I have to thank Ciel later. 

  I laid Kumara on the blanket and left the room. Ciel was waiting for me at the table with Veldora.

"The bed is wood too. They really have some distance with comfortable residence. How long do you think it will take to teach them?" I asked Ciel as I stood next to her.

"Judging by the current status it will take two or three weeks."

"I expected it'll take long to teach them but it's much longer than I expected."

  Ciel stood quiet for a second and she looked at Veldora as if she was considering somethin about him. After a moment she looked back at me.

"You should bring Veldora back to Jura forest while I'm teaching them here."

  Veldora, who was paying no attention to the conversation and reading manga, jumped at Ciel's word.

"What?! Are you going to seal me again in that cave? Please don't do that!" Veldora looke like he was going into shock.

"Calm down you idiot. I'm just saving your life." Ciel said in a exasperated voice. 

"We are going to visit Velgrynd sooner or later, surely you don't want to get in trouble with her do you? If you can't understand, try to remember what happened yesterday."

  Veldora remembered Velzard's 'education' and felt a chill on his back just by thinking. 

"I- I understand very clearly now!" Veldora exclaimed and ran into other room and shut the door.

"But will you be okay on your own?" I asked.

  Ciel looked at me with a warm smile and put her soft hand on my cheek.

"I'm going to be fine. I can ask some of the dragonewts to be my assisstance and I can also make clones. But there is one problem." (Ciel)

"What is it?" (Rimuru)

  Then she leaned toward me and whispered to my ear.

"I'm going to miss you when you're gone honey." (Ciel)