Chapter 30 - The battle of dragon II

3rd POV

"Kgh... for me to lose to someone like you..." Feldway who was kneeling on the ground said through greeted teeth before he fell forward and collapse on the cold ground. A single red stain was spreading from his chest, staining his white cloth.

"Hm, that is a normal outcome." The man with blond haired said as he draw back the sword that penetrated his chest a few moments ago.

"{Cardinal acceleration}" Velgrynd, who came to the Rudra's side, used her skill upon seeing Feldway, incinerating him down to ash without leaving a single piece of soul.

"That's nice. It would have been irritating if he escaped." Rudra said as he patted her head, which made the blue haired dragon sticked to him happily.

"Can I ask you something Glyn?" Rudra asked as he stopped stroking her hair.

"Of course. What is it?" Velgrynd, who was disappointed that he stopped patting her, replied with a small pout.

 Rudra chuckled at her expression before he turned his gaze toward the sky with a serious, yet with a hint of uneasiness.

"Your siblings, were they that strong?"

 At Rudra's question, Velgrynd also looked up to the sky.

 Above them, outside barrier that covered the area near the labyrinth's entrance, a streak of white and black continued to clash in the middle of the fierce blizzard that covered more than the quarter of the entire forest.

 Even though Rudra was strong as the man who holds the title of the first hero, he couldn't observe the fight clearly.

 Velgrynd, who was just able to observe them clearly thanks to her evolved skill, became speechless in front of the battle that was in another league.

"I knew Velzard-nee was extremely strong and saw her a few times using her full power. As for Rimuru..." Velgrynd paused for a moment as her eyes followed the figure that looked like a black streak.

"As for him?" Rudra asked, urging her to continue. However, he too had his eyes glued to the battle above him.

"As for Rimuru, I don't know nor seen him fight until a few days earlier. He rarely fought, but looking at this, he would be at the same level with Velzard or even higher." (Velgrynd)

 At that moment, a dragon shaped streak came rushing to them. Velgrynd raised her hand to block him.

 However it was useless as the barrier in front of them blocked it completely.

"Hoh, to stop the attack of that level, I guess the title of 'Manager of star' wasn't for nothing." Rudra said with a interested face.

 The barrier Rimuru placed was gone a few minutes ago since Rimuru has to focus on Velzard, so Ramiris, who completed the repair took over the defense.

 Not allowing another mistake, the spirit queen's defense was sturdy even against the attacks from the dragons. Even the freezing temperatures didn't reach inside the barrier, making it look like an another world.

"Velgrynd-sama, Rimuru-sama ordered me to take you to the control room." A low voice came from behind the two.

 They turned around to see an insector with black exoskeleton. He was dragging a body of an angel behind which was absolutely crushed and battered to a rag. (For those who might wonder who this angel is, this angel is Zero(wn). He had the evil dragon lord {Azi Dahaka} same as wn since Vega won't be coming out in this story.)

"Rimuru did? Well okay. Lead the way." Velgrynd said with a confused look on her face as she headed to the dungeon's entrance.

 Rudra also tried to follow, but Zelgion blocked him with his unoccupied arm.