Chapter 10 - Friend and foe

Rimuru POV

  I woke up and saw Ciel hugging me around the waist. When my bleary sight went clearer, I noticed that she was naked and almost freaked out, but soon remembered what happened last night.

  I slightly blushed but had a smile on my face as I remembered the wonderful night I had with Ciel.

  I put my hand on her cheek and looked at her cute sleeping face. After a few minutes, she stirred and blinked open her eyes. 

  Ciel's crimson red eyes were bleary since she just woke up and she just stared at me trying to understand what's going on.

"Good morning honey." I said as I pecked her lips softly.

  That seem to make Ciel remember what happened and she started to blush heavily and wriggle away only to get caught by me.

"Hey, why are you getting away, did you not enjoy it last night? Besides you'll fall off if you move around like that~" I said with a mischiveous grin as I pulled her closer, making our body pressed to each other.

"N- no I enjoyed it.. b- but.." Ciel stammered. Aww she's so cute!

"But what, honey?" I said as I slid my hand from her back to her ass and squeezed it lightly, making her yelp in surprise.

  Ciel didn't say anything and hid her red face with her hands.

  I just chuckled and planted a light kiss on her forehead. Before I stood upand get out of the bed, I smirked and leaned on her ear.

"If you want to do this again, don't hesitate to tell me~" I teased her again and she pulled the blanket over her face.

   I just patted her head and got out from the bed to dress up. By the time I finished dressing up, Ciel got out fromthe blanket. She was trying to stand up,but due to her bottom part aching, she couldn't.

  I smirked and walked over to her, and placed a hand on her chin making her look at me.

"Want me to help you put on your cloth?" (Rimuru)

 Ciel blushed again and looked away. She was so embarassed now, but she knew she can't do it on her on right now and some part of her want him to do so. So she nodded shyly without looking at him.

  I smiled and took her clothes and started to put them on her. I took her panty and looked at her with a mischiveous glint in my eyes.

"Raise your leg honey." (Rimuru)

  Ciel complied without a word and I put her legs through the panty. Then I noticed that she was still wet. I smirked and took the blanket from the side and slowly rubbed her folds.

"You know, you should clean up before you dress, right?" (Rimuru)

"Mmph~ mmph~.." Ciel just let out a muffled moan, trying hard not to let them out.

"Alright, you're done now~." I stopped rubbing her before she came and put her pants on.

  I then went to her back and put her bra on, but before I clip it, I tugged it a little making Ciel let out another muffled moan.

"Hmmph- y- you're so mean honey." Ciel said pouting with a blushed face.

  Ciel looked so cute,pouting and blushing. "Okay, okay. I won't do it again. I just wanted to see your cute reaction."

  I finished putting her clothes on after a minute. I knew that she could just nullify the pain, but I guess she wanted me to do it since she didn't do so. Aww Ciel, you are so cute!

  I carried her to the table in a bridal style, since she didn't turn her {Pain nullification} on.

  Just then, we heard someone knocking on the door and I quickly withdraw the barrier.