Chapter 11 - Confrontation with Chaos

3rd POV

  After Rimuru told Shizu to leave and when she reluctantly did so. The mood in the room suddenly turned cold and ominous. 

  Yuuki knew something was off about this stranger. This stranger was brought by Shizu, who was supposed to be dead and is the one who saved her. 

  Also, he, maybe she didn't seem to be effected by his {Thought guidance} either. But what made him more worried about this stranger is that he completely Removed his aura.

  Yuuki is now getting slightly worried about the stranger in front of him who might cause problem to his plan.

Rimuru POV

  After Shizu went outside the room, Yuuki sat back on the couch and Kagali returned to her position behing Yuuki.

  Even though Yuuki's expression didn't change a bit, I could feel him trying to analyze me and decide what to do.

"So, what is it you want to talk about with me and Kagali?" (Yuuki)

'Good question. I guess I'll start with this since I can't underestimate my opponent.' I thought as I snapped my finger, creating a barrier which is the same one I made to prevent my sisters education(aka. rampaging).

  Yuuki seem to notice the barrier instantly and slowly looked around. His carefree smile instantly left his face and was replaced by cold and calculative one. As I expected, this guy is not an easy opponent.

"Don't even think about escaping. This barrier blocked rampaging(educating) of two true dragons." I said as I looked straight into his eyes.

  Yuuki couldn't hide surprise from his face for a moment, but quickly recovered his composure. "Does people usually set up a barrier before they talk?"

'Huh, so he still has some humor left.' Let's see how he reacts to this. 

"Is it a custom here to manipulate their guest?" (Rimuru)

  I could see Yuuki stiffen when I said that. He noticed that it didn't work on me but clearly he didn't notice that I detected it.

"So you noticed, I knew you were some extraordinary being. I guess it was my mistake here." (Yuuki)

  He is still composed somehow. Let's make it more difficult for him. I activated a modified version of {Thought communication} which Ciel made some time ago. It allows me to see Yuuki's thought while he can't see mine.

  As expected, there was some difficulty. However my skill was made by no other than Ciel and it succeeded soon enough.

  Now I can see what Yuuki is thinking right now. As expected he is worried about me. He thinks I'll get in a way of his plan to- world dominance? This guy has some big dream.

  Yuuki was sweating now due to him trying to get rid off my skill, which was no use.

"Now, grandmaster, would you answer my question?" (Rimuru)

"What is it?" Yuuki replied through gritted teeth. His eyes lost the composure from earlier and was brimming with anger now.

"Why can I feel aura similar to Clayman from that Kagali over there?" I could just rummage through his thought and find it myself but I just asked him, wanting to hear him answer it by himself.

"You think I would tell you that easily!" Yuuki shouted. He still has some urge to fight while Kagali looked shocked and worried.

"I can just rummage through your head and find it out you know. So why don't you just say it yourself and save some time." (Rimuru)