{Chapter 3}

Don't forget to vote ─❥

Four years and a half later:

Their father's business was flourishing. They have always been way above the middle class, but now they were getting richer every year. Eventually, they moved to a bigger house in a better neighborhood.

ِArthur owned a large construction company and a group of hotels that he shared shares with his three eldest children, Luke, Damien and Vince. They got their shares from their grandfather, who wrote their names in his will before he died a few years years ago.

As a result, their father was busier and they hardly had the chance to see him... Which was better for everyone.

Miray was living a normal, healthy life. Her brothers have always made sure that she ate healthy food and maintained a healthy weight.

It was tough though, telling their baby sister that she couldn't always run or play sports freely, and getting her finishing her healthy food was also difficult, and required a lot of patience on their part. The poor kid hated vegetables and liked sweets and junky food.

Luke graduated in the top three per cent from the police academy and was now working in the city's police department as a police officer.

Damien was enrolled in a medical school program at one of the top universities, to pursue a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree. He was extremely intelligent and was able to skip a few grades and graduate earlier.

The university was two hours away from their house, hence it was difficult for him to live with them, and he had to stay in the university dormitory. However, he always made time to visit his siblings. He only stayed in the dorms when he was too busy with exams.

Noah was everyone's favorite, even his dad's, funnily enough. Sometimes his father go back home only to check on him and take him out for dinner or to the amusement park. And Noah enjoyed being spoiled by everyone.

Vince was almost fourteen with too much anger to control. He has been a troubled kid from the beginning, using his fist more than his words.

Luke was always aware that his brother was aggressive and had problems with expressing emotions in a calm and healthy way. For that reason, he registered Vince at a sport club from a young age. He believed that by directing him towards sports, he could somehow reduce his aggressive behavior by quelling his negative emotions. Which worked... for a while.

As time went by, Vince found himself craving something else... Something more than a punching bag. He wanted to see blood, so he started participating in underground fight clubs. He found himself  feel better and at ease whenever he punched someone so hard until they were bleeding. Especially the ones he believed deserved it.

Sometimes, he interfered when someone was sexually harassing a girl, and just beat the living daylights out of them. Not because he cared for the girls and wanted to be their hero. He's not batman, nor did he wanted to be one.

He just needed to beat someone, and these vile perverts deserved to be beaten up. It was a win-win situation... At least that's what he thought.

His best friend Alex was always there and interfered whenever Vince had gone too far. Though the situation was getting worse, and it was hard to restrain his friend. Vince was losing control and needed help.

Not that Alex was anywhere better, but at least he knew his limits. He knew when to stop.

Around that time, Vince started searching for his biological mother. He didn't know why he  decided to search for her, but he wanted to see the women who left him with his father with no other words.