{Chapter 57}

Χαίρετε!

Don't forget to Vote and comment! 💜

Chaos. 

The scene was complete chaos, with everyone shouting Vince's name simultaneously.

Luke and Alex, together with Dylan, all held Vince, preventing him from touching the ground.

Noah and Miray were a crying mess, calling their brother's name hysterically.

Luke and Damian worked like a team without having to exchange a word.

Luke - carefully - carried his brother and hurried to his car, while Damian took Miray and told Dylan to take Noah and Rayan with him.

Noah followed Dylan to his car, crying quietly, he was old enough not to through a tantrum about it.

Damian and Luke both wouldn't leave Miray, she had just been lost in the forest, had a heart problem, and was crying hysterically, choking Vince's name.

They couldn't risk leaving her with anyone else. Hence, Damian placed Miray on his lap and sat next to Luke, who was the one driving.

Vince was lying in the back seat, still unconscious.

"Rei, love, stop crying, he will be okay." Damian said anxiously, making the effort to sound reassuring though the amount of blood Vince lost wasn't promising...

"I want V," Miray choked out and lifted her head, tears streaking her face, her sad chocolate eyes pleading and hopeful.

She looked completely devastated.

Heartbroken, lost, and terrified.

Damian sighed, "You can't, baby, I'm sorry. He'll be okay, though, we are going to the hospital, and the doctors will make him feel better." he tried again, but Miray's face crumbled, and she began crying loudly.

 "Rei, you need to listen to me, Vince is sick right now you can't sit next to him. Do you want him to feel better?" Damian asked, and Miray nodded furiously.

Damian hated doing this, but he was on the edge. "Then you need to stop crying, he needs calmness, if you keep crying, it will only make him feel worse."

Miray shook her head, she tried to close her mouth and stop crying... she really wanted to do as Damian told her, but she just... lost control.

Her body was not responding to the small sane part of her brain that was listening to Damian's words. Because the dominant part was only thinking of Vince...

Her Vince...

Miray looked at her precious brother, and her crying intensified...

He was so pale, vulnerable, and weak.

The sight made Miray's heart clench painfully... She wasn't used to seeing her brother like this... Vince was always strong and healthy, and Miray couldn't bear looking at her brother from afar.

She wanted to be next to him.

"Miray!" Damian scolded, making Miray flinch and gaining a frown from Luke, who looked their way briefly, barely containing himself from scolding his brother.

They were driving too fast, and he needed to focus on the road.

"D-don't shout at h-her," Vince croaked in a painful whisper, he couldn't open his eyes, but Miray's painful crying was bringing him back to reality.