{Chapter 50}

Merhaba!

How are you doing, guys?

I kinda stayed up until 3:20 am to finish this before the new week started... Now I kinda regret it because I feel so sleepy, and I had a class at 8 am *Cries*

But I feel like this chapter is really great and important. (Not trying to be arrogant, I just genuinely like it because you will understand a lot about Dylan's personality)

Anyway, I won't talk a lot.

I hope you'll enjoy it!

Miray's heart dropped, and she started screaming piercingly when she couldn't pry her arm free of the stranger's grip.

The stranger kept shaking her body and trying to shush her, but Miray kept shouting at the top of her lungs.

"LOU - PLEASE NO - LOUU, HELP - DAMIAN - L-LET GO - V PLEASE H-HELP, V!" Miray was kicking with her hands and feet while screaming hysterically.

"What the hell is going on here, let her go!" A girl shouted, running their way.

Miray looked her way and started shouting, "HELP, PLEASE," she sobbed, grabbing the man's wrist and trying to yank herself free. Her face was bright red and streaked with tears, making the girl's heart twist at the sight of the little girl.

"Are you deaf, let her go!" she shouted angrily, standing right in front of them.

"And who the hell are you?!" He shouted back, his hands circling around Miray's body like a vice.

Miray started gasping for air, hardly paying attention to the heated dispute happening right before her eyes. Her heart was pounding hard, too hard for it to be good.

She felt the stabbing again, and this time it was extremely painful.

"That doesn't matter, what matters is that you're hurting the girl and freaking her out. LET HER GO!" the girl gritted her teeth, glaring at him.

The stranger took a step forward, and the girl cowered in fear, something in his eyes shifted, making her heroic attitude weakened.

"I would suggest that you mind your business and piss off." The stranger said, voice calm and collected, and for some reason, it was scarier than his shouting.

Miray's brain started working, the blood circulating and pumping oxygen into her body, and she was finally able to hear the attacker's voice... It sounded quite familiar.

She let herself sneak a look, tilting her head carefully, and her body suddenly went limp, she wasn't fighting anymore.

"I- Just let her go, I will take her with me," The girl tried again, unable to leave despite her fear.

"I know her, and she knows me, she was just scared because she was lost." The stranger said, glaring at the girl, " Now, piss off," he added, voice cold and dark.

Miray looked again at the boy, puzzled. It was Dylan, she knew him, his face, his hair... but he sounded completely different. His voice, eyes, attitude... Everything seemed different.

The Dylan that Miray was familiar with was the funny, cool, and hilarious guy who always smiled and joked around.

This guy, though, sounded completely different. Miray has never ever seen Dylan's eyes this dark... even his voice changed. He sounded entirely lethal.