{Chapter 34}

Hi, lovelies!

Don't forget to VOTE! 

Enjoy!

»»————- ✼ ————-««

Miray's whole world fell down.

The thing she feared the most had just happened. Miray had just lost her brothers, the only people she had in this world, the only people who once loved her the most.

And that crushed her soul.

The fact that her brothers, the ones who always showered her with love and affection, the ones who loved her oh so dearly, and whom she trusted the most, were also able to hate her and hurt her made her world crumble down.

Her whole belief system was shaken, and Miray didn't know how to deal with that.

Who's going to love her now? Who's going to want her?

I don't want to be alone...

Her mom was dead, her father loathed her, and now... now, her brothers did too. Noah, Vince, Luke, and even Damian will hate her... Maybe she didn't deserve them. She's a brat, and all her brothers hate her now.

Her grandma was right, she didn't deserve to be loved, and she will never be loved. Her grandma warned her, but she didn't listen... She chose to trust her brothers' love.

Miray had always run to one of her brothers whenever she felt upset, sad, mad, or even happy... she always ran to them regardless of how she felt.

However, right now... whom to run to when her brothers were the cause of her misery? Whom to rely on? Whom to trust?

The stabs in Miray's chest were so painful that she couldn't even climb the stairs, her legs were weak and shaky, her eyesight blurry, and she felt dizzy.

She pathetically crawled the stairs, ugly sobs spilling from her mouth. She just wanted to hide somewhere far away. If only she could fly to her mom...

"M-mama," Miray choked out the word for the first time. She has never called her mom before. Not when she was happy and not when she felt sad.

For as long as she could remember, Miray has never missed her mom or thought she needed her mother. Perhaps because she has never experienced what it felt like to have a mother...

You can't miss something you have never had.

For her, her brothers were her everything, they were literally her world. Their love and warmth made her dispensable of everything else, and she has never even felt like an orphan.

However, for the first time in her life, Miray wanted her mom.

She wanted her mom so bad it hurts...

"M-mama, p-please," Miray whimpered pitifully, she didn't even know why she was calling her mom, knowing very well that had her mom been alive, she would've also hated her.

She just hoped that maybe her mom would forgive her and come back? Maybe her mom will pity her and finally come back and love her... Her teacher said that a mother's love is the purest of all, unconditional and magical.

Miray wanted her mom to come back and love her magically.

Miray cracked her bedroom door open and stepped in feeling dizzy and lightheaded. It was cold and dark, but for once, Miray wasn't afraid of the darkness, she welcomed it.