{Chapter 84}

Only the Evans brothers visited Miray's uncle, and the rest preferred to go shopping and wander around the area.

It was Steven's idea to leave the brothers at ease with Adam since he knew they had a lot to figure out...

He even volunteered to keep an eye on Rayan, noticing how Rayan seemed like he didn't want to leave the house.

Or more precisely... his bed.

"We're leaving!" Luke announced, raking a hand through his dark hair.

Alex whistled, "Wow, guys, are you sure you're just meeting Miray's uncle." he teased, giving the Evans a once over.

They looked like they walked straight out of a magazine with their fancy clothes and perfect hair.

They were already all exceptionally good-looking, but it was obvious they'd put in extra effort for the night.

Steven and Dylan followed Alex's gaze, and they couldn't agree more.

"Are you lying to us?" Dylan gave them a strange look, eyes narrowing suspiciously. "Are you guys searching for a wife for Luke?" he added, trying to keep a straight face.

Steven couldn't help the laugh that bubbled out of his chest at Dylan's words.

"Who are you trying to impress?" Dylan raised an eyebrow.

"Your mom," Vince winked.

Dylan laughed, "You guys would impress her by just existing," he replied, shaking his head.

"Have a good time!" Steven interrupted, standing and pulling Luke into a half hug, "Good luck," he whispered so only Luke could hear him, then pulled back, an encouraging smile plastered across his face.

Steven knew they wanted to impress the uncle and prove him wrong. They wanted him to know he made the right choice when he gave up Miray's custody.

Luke smiled back and patted his back, "Thanks!" he replied gently, meaning it.

The Evans walked outside and chose to take the car because although the place wasn't too far away, the kids were tired after spending the whole day playing around.

The drive to Miray's uncle was quiet and short.

The three brothers seemed a bit nervous and stressed, and the only person who seemed cheerful and excited was their sister Miray who kept smiling and humming a beautiful melody.

 It was obvious she could hardly contain her happiness.

Which made the boys relax a bit and remember they were doing this for her.

Adam was her uncle, and they had no right to take that away from her.

Once they reached, Adam's family welcomed them with hugs and flowers. It was obvious they also made a lot of effort and spent a lot of time preparing for their night together.

Their apartment was full of balloons and flowers, making Miray squeal and cover her mouth in astonishment.

She seemed flabbergasted with joy when Adam's family chanted 'Welcome Mira' while they held small candles and wore one of the kindest smiles Miray had ever seen.

They made her day.

And also... made her fall deeper in love with her mother's family side.

They were the best.