{Chapter 79}

Hey guys!

Yep! The double update is here 😎

Guys! Don't neglect the past chapter, vote, vote, vote ❤️‍🔥

.

.

.

.

After 24h of surveillance, the doctor advised the brothers to change Miray's environment and take some days off.

Miray's heart was still fighting, but he predicted it wouldn't take too long for it to collapse. She was a strong girl, but the world was too cruel for her heart.

Hence, for safety measures, he notified the brothers of her current situation and the prediction...

The brothers immediately planned a trip to a hotter place, maybe near the beach too, as Miray liked the beach the most.

They also wanted to get out of that house as soon as possible.

Luke has finally decided to fight for his siblings' custody.

He had had enough.

They've all had enough.

Luke even regretted not doing that before.

If only he did...

Maybe his sister wouldn't have to go through such...

Luke felt his whole body tensing when he thought of what had happened.

Not that he forgot about it.

Whenever he closed his eyes, whenever he looked at his sister, whenever he passed by her room, ugly flashbacks rushed through his mind and crushed whatever was left uncrashed.

It was awfully torturous.

But that was what he deserved for not protecting his innocent sister.

His room was right in front of hers...

How could he sleep while his sister...

Why was he even living?

The fact that the bastard entered their house without appearing in all the cameras' only meant one thing.

Someone inside the house helped him.

An intense rage throbbed in him like a heartbeat as he remembered the big investigation and fights that had happened during the past two days.

Luke confronted his father, Barbara, and even Dylan and Sarah.

He didn't spare anyone because he trusted no one.

He even doubted Rayan for a second.

He couldn't swallow what had happened.

It hurt.

It freaking hurt.

His baby sister... his sunshine...

She was four years, for God's sake.

Tears rose, and he cursed himself again.

Anger lifted through the darkness in his mind, slowly clouding his eyes with a promise of madness.

He raked his hands through his hair in frustration.

They will pay for it.

Whoever they were.

"Are you ready?" Damian asked, stepping inside Luke's room, drowning out the mess of disgusting thoughts that were racing inside his mind.