{Chapter 24}

Hi~! ✿

Please read:

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Guys, this book is for free, and I really do my best to update it regularly. The least you can do is VOTE if you're reading... It makes me very happy when I get a notification of someone reading and, at the same time, VOTING.

I'm not asking for anything else, just if you like it, click on the VOTE button.

For anyone who's been reading and didn't click the vote button, please go back and vote on the previous chapters too! I would appreciate it a lot...

I always mention this, I only ask you to VOTE if you like it. Otherwise, it's fine...

And thanks to everyone who's been here encouraging my work. I love you lots~!

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Enjoy!

After finishing shopping for the young boy, Damian bought some fresh juice for the three kids before they went back home to prepare the pizza and Miray's potato chips.

They all helped Damian carry the shopping bags to Noah's room, then the grocery shopping to the kitchen to make the pizza together.

Damian was glad to see his siblings having fun together and including Rayan in their circle.

Once the pizza was in the oven, Rayan went to his room while Noah went to watch some cartoons with the twins – Yes, they and their mom had already moved in...

Miray chose to stay with her big brother, watching him peel the potatoes while singing one of her favorite songs. – She was good at singing. Damian always enjoyed her angelic voice.

The sound of his phone buzzing interrupted their lovely moment.

Damian's hands were wet and dirty, so he scooted closer to his sister, who was still sitting on the counter, "Baby, can you help me pull the phone,"

Miray nodded and leaned to pull out the phone from his pocket.

He peeked at the phone screen and smiled, "Baby, answer the phone,"

"Okay," Miray simply said and slid the green arrow.

"Hello!" A beautiful woman appeared on the screen, and Miray's eyes went round.

"Aunt Ally!" Miray squealed, adjusting her sitting position to kneeling. "Aunt Ally! I miss you lots!" she shouted, eyes twinkling.

Allison grinned, "Hi, Darling, I miss you more and more; how is my beautiful niece doing?" she asked, voice warm and gentle.

Miray was smiling so brightly, dimples popping out. "I'm fine. We are making pizza," she panned the camera around the place.

Damian chuckled, glad to see his sister happy. If there was anyone in their family whom he liked and trusted, it was Miray's aunt. "Hey Alison, how's everything?" He greeted once the camera was in his direction.

Miray scooted next to him, so the camera frame included them both.

"Hi Damian, it's good to see you. We're doing great. How about you? How's the uni going?" Alison placed her iPad on the counter and leaned back in her chair, gently rubbing her belly.

"It's good but pretty hectic, taking all the time I used to spend with my cute pie," he replied, kissing Miray's dimple.

Miray scrunched her nose adorably and nodded, "I hate Damian's school, it's so far away." She stated, a pout gracing her lips. "Aunt Aly is also so far away, when will you visit us again?" she asked, eyes hopeful.