{Chapter 56}

Hey!

As promised, here's the double update!

Just don't neglect the previous chapter... you guys always do that, and idk why...

Anyway, don't forget to leave some comments too! It makes me happy 🙈

+ let's get to 6K? ✖‿✖

AAAAND enjoy!

Vince gripped Dylan's hand, but unfortunately, instead of helping his friend, he was dragged, and they both fell...

On their way to death, Vince managed to hold onto a stone... a very sharp one.

Dylan looked down, and panic surged through him.

He saw death.

Dylan knew if they fell... they won't survive.

Even their bodies won't be found...

Dylan swallowed, the action hurting due to his dry mouth.

This was his time to decide... and obviously, Dylan didn't even have to think twice.

His choice was obvious and easy to make.

Vince.

"Vince, let go!" Dylan shouted and wiggled, trying to free his hand, causing Vince to let out a strangled cry of pain.

"Don't ***** move!" Vince hissed through gritted teeth.

His head throbbed.

"We won't survive if you don't let go! At least... at least..." Dylan trailed off, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath.

At least there are people waiting for you...

"Please just let go," Dylan screamed, tears starting to leak down his face.

"You ***** ******, I'll ***** ****** if you don't stay still. Stop your ****** heroic moment and ***** STOP MOVING." Vince hissed with pain, feeling a bit dizzy, the stone was too sharp, and he felt his hand getting ripped off... literally.

And with Dylan wiggling, he felt the stone almost bore through his hand.

Pain exploded behind his eyeballs, and he started feeling dizzy. "D-don't m-move," Vince stuttered, his voice strangled.

He felt light-headed from the pain.

"Do you want us both to ***** die? At least you should live... LET GO, VINCE!" Dylan shouted stubbornly, wiggling again, oblivious to the pain his movement was causing his friend.

"I swear to God, Dylan, i-if you don't stop moving, I'll ****** kill you, stop moving!" Vince let out a gasp from the pain, his breathing was shallow.

Dylan's skin crawled with nerves, the hairs on the back of his neck standing up. "What's wrong?" he asked anxiously.

Vince was on the verge of passing out...

"Vince!" Dylan called, his terror mounting with each passing second.

Vince blinked, trying to clear his vision,

He hung, helpless and exhausted, stuck in the in-between place, fading in and out of consciousness.

His hand was slipping... or, more precisely, getting cut off.