{Chapter 20}

͟͟͞͞➳❥ Hi everyone!

Enjoy !! Don't forget to VOTE! VOTE~  𓆩♡𓆪

{Sister?}

Miray quickly scrolled down, not wanting to look at the picture anymore. She didn't want to see that door ever again. She was even afraid to walk near the stairs that led to the basement.

She finally gave up searching for the picture and returned to her place between Vince and Dylan. She handed the phone to Dylan, thanking him again.

Vince passed her her ice cream plate, and she took it happily, "Thank you," she smiled up at him sweetly, dimples playing at the corners of her mouth. And she started digging in, enjoying her ice cream.

Vince couldn't resist a faint smile creepingover his face and gave a sweet peck on her cheeks, murmuring, "you're welcome".

For a few moments, Vince was so lost in her. She really seemed to enjoy her ice cream. But just like always, happy moments never last. That's why they are called moments...

The exterior door opened, and his father came in, followed by his new "Fiancé" and her twins.

Vince rolled his eyes, cursing under his breath.

Dylan looked at Arthur, then at the woman with the two kids, and frowned. He shoved a spoonful of chocolate ice cream into his mouth before he pointed at the woman and her twins with his empty spoon, "Who are these?" he exclaimed casually, though a bit too loud. And although his question would be considered rude and inappropriate, he was genuinely confused.

Dylan and Alex knew everything about Vince's family and vice-versa. Hence, this was his first time seeing this woman.

Alex gave him a warning look, and he shrugged stubbornly. He leaned closer to Vince, "Is she one of your missing aunts?" he whispered above Miray's head.

Vince gave his father a challenging look, then he looked at Dylan and smirked, "Oh, you haven't met their majesties? These are dad's new family. You know how he likes to play pretend? Well, this time, it seems like he is into witches,"

Dylan, Alex, and Miray all shifted their surprised gaze to where the woman was standing. It was Miray's first time seeing her dad's new "fiancé". Yesterday she wasn't focusing at all on what was happening.

Is she going to be her new mama?  She was very beautiful. Was Miray's first thought.

Miray shifted her gaze to the two kids standing beside the women. They were also pretty, and they looked alike! Miray stared at them in awe. They looked like dolls with their blue eyes and blond hair.

Arthur chose to ignore his son's remark this time and play it cool, "Hi boys, it's good you're all here." He greeted, walking toward them.

Everyone greeted him back, except Vince – of course...

"Take a seat, love." He gestured to Barbara to sit.

"Thank you, darling," Barbara smiled at him and sat on the empty sofa with her legs crossing; her kids sat next to her.

Vince nearly gagged at their fake play.

"Noah, honey, how are you doing?" Barbara asked, head held up high. It was apparent she thought too much of herself.

Noah felt a bit uncomfortable being addressed, but he answered her politely.

Fortunately for Noah, the door opened again and shifted all the attention to his grandma Karen and aunt Katherine who came in elegantly dressed.