{Chapter 62}

Hellow!

Yeah, yeah, it's me (─‿‿─)

 Guys, don't forget to VOTE! (❛◡˂̵ ̑̑✧)

^Miray's earrings (they're real diamonds

( ✧Д✧) YES!!

.

.

.

.

.

A few days passed somehow smoothly.

The brothers all sensed there was something troubling Miray, she seemed like she wanted to tell them something, but every time someone asked, she would just shrug and say it was nothing.

Luke walked to their house and was met with Miray's angelic sight, crouching down next to a flower.

The sight made his mouth twitch with a fond smile.

It wasn't until he walked closer that he noticed the sadness clouding her features making his smile fade away.

Miray seemed too focused on her conversation with the flower that she didn't notice her brother walking toward her.

"Hey, love." Luke said, crouching down next to Miray, causing her to flinch away. "Hey, hey, sorry, did I scare you?" he questioned softly, brushing her fringe out of her eyes and sliding his hand over her face, thumbing her earrings.

Miray nodded, taking a shaky breath.

Did he hear her? She wondered, looking at him nervously.

Luke hesitated and couldn't decide what to do. Should he ask and solve her worries, or shall he just wait?

One look at Miray's sad eyes and Luke found his answer.

"Rei, can you sit with me for a moment?" Luke asked softly, stroking her silky hair.

Miray blinked at him, then nodded.

Luke smiled, pinching her cheek softly, then leaned in and kissed her, feeling completely enamored.

"Let's go," he said, standing up and offering his hand to her.

Miray took his hand, wrapped her tiny fingers around Luke's giant ones, and walked toward the garden's sitting area.

Luke sat down and carefullypulled Miray into his own lap.

"Right," he started hesitantly, unsure where to begin, his hand stroking one of Miray's arms.

Miray was quiet, her big eyes flashing with anxiety.

"How's everything?" He said, choosing to start with something easy.

Miray shrugged, fiddling with her hands.

Luke waited for her to speak, but she didn't. She was deep in thought, a small frown creasing her brows.

Hence, Luke spoke again. "Rei, baby, what's worrying you? Could you please talk to me about it?" he said, voice soft and hesitant.

Miray's eyes widened, panic shooting through them. "Nothing!" Miray gulped.

Did he hear her earlier?

Miray was terrified.

"Love, didn't we promise to talk to each other if anything is upsetting you? Don't you trust me?" He said, and the pain in his voice made Miray's chest ache.