{Chapter 55}

Hi!

Enjoy!

Vince finally reached Dylan and pulled his arm so he could face him, "What the hell is wrong with you!" Vince shouted frustratedly... though his hand's grip loosened a bit when he caught sight of Dylan's expression.

Dylan was utterly shattered.

His face was bright red and streaked with tears, his blue eyes bloodshot and puffy...

He was crying harder than he had ever cried before, that type of gut-wrenching sobs that came from deep within, ripping through him until he shuddered.

Dylan tried to pull his arm away, but Vince's grip tightened again, "LET GO!" he screamed, more tears falling down his face.

Please, don't let go... Dylan's heart screamed.

Vince didn't let go. Instead, he pulled Dylan closer, shaking him angrily. "What is your problem? Why are you crying?!! What the hell happened to you!" He shouted furiously.

He didn't understand why Dylan was suddenly acting like this... and it made him throb with rage.

"It's none of your business, stop pretending like you ***** care! Because, obviously, YOU DON'T, No one does! LET GO!!!!!" Dylan cried, shaking uncontrollably.

Vince was trembling with anger, "You're so freaking annoying, do you know that?" he growled, shoving Dylan's arm and running a hand through his hair furiously.

Dylan's heart clenched...every time he thought he was at the epitome of pain, Vince took him to a different level...

His words were like a sharp knife that cut right to his soul.

He looked up at Vince, his broken eyes meeting Vince's angry ones, and his heart broke...

He took a few shaky steps backward, "Of course, I am. Irritating, embarrassing, disgusting, sick! What else? Then why are you even here? Why are you wasting your valuable time with such a vile person like me!" Dylan only lifted his head to yell before dropping it back, shoulders shaking violently as he sobbed.

Vince clearly wasn't aware of how miserable he made him feel...

He was unaware of the shadows and fears Dylan had to fight each day...

He was ignorant about his past, which haunted and tormented him to this day...

He was oblivious to which extent Dylan cherished him... oblivious to the way Dylan lost his balance on the edge of each word he uttered.

Vince turned around, and Dylan's breath hitched... his heart was shouting for Vince not to leave. He lifted his shaking hands to hold onto his shadow, opened his mouth to shout his name... but his voice was gone, stuck inside, unable to come out...

Please don't leave...

"Yeah, leave! You ***** ******! I hate you!" Dylan shouted, then fell to the ground and began to sob uncontrollably.

Please don't go...

Not you.

As if his neck was tangled in ropes, Dylan felt Vince strangling him with each step he took further.

It felt exhausting, so tiring... his limbs felt so heavy, his body powerless...

Only Vince could hurt him like this...

Only he had this power over him...

However, Vince wasn't leaving, he just paced around, kicking and punching everything he could reach, trying to release some anger into the environment instead of punching his friend.