{Chapter 76}

Hi!

Guys... there are a lot of new readers who don't vote... Why? I just wanna know... honestly.

I'm extremely busy, yet, I try my best to update and not leave the story hanging, but most of you won't even click a star?

It's really upsetting... *sighs*

even the ones who vote, they vote on chapter 12, then chapter 70 and ignore the others...

Guys, please, kindly go back and vote on the previous chapters you've missed, it would mean a lot...

And for the ones who always vote... I love you guys!!! You're the BEST!

"You're letting them get away with a lot," Karen said quietly, a frown pulling down the corners of her mouth.

"It's all because of that ******," Katherine assisted, looking at her brother with annoyance. "Why did you keep her?" she exclaimed, voice turning sour.

Arthur was eerily calm. "I know what I'm doing," he replied, calm and unperturbed.

"You need to get a grip on your sons as well, especially the middle one, oh lord, he's a total psycho." Barbara joined the conversation.

However, to her surprise, her complaints weren't quite accepted as Arthur's eyes flashed with anger. "Do not talk about my sons, ever!" Arthur said through gritted teeth.

Barbara blinked in surprise.

Didn't they hate each other?

"Do you understand?" he repeated, voice thick with anger.

"I do," Barbara replied, feeling utterly embarrassed as everyone looked at her.

They were dining in a fancy restaurant, and Arthur's voice was unnecessarily loud.

Karen shook her head, displeased with Barbara's comment. She indeed agreed Vince was out of control, but still... he was Arthur's son, and she had no right to insult him.

"Good," Arthur nodded, satisfied. Then his eyes flickered toward his sister, "Don't worry, she will pay for it." He promised with a sick smile.

 ⋆˙⊹⋆˙⊹⋆˙⊹

Miray kept tossing and turning, trying to get rid of the guilt in vain.

The hurt expression on Damian's face kept torturing her and preventing her from sleeping. She hated seeing her brothers sad. And knowing that they were sad because of her... made her feel miserable.

Giving up, Miray suddenly rose to her feet. She reached for the stuffed bunny that was gifted to her by Vince.

It was the first gift she had ever received from him.

Vince chose the rabbit because, at that time, it reminded him of her as she had two cute teeth, and she used to grin her bunny-like smile at him.

Not that she knew about that~

It was her favorite toy, and she always kept it next to her.

Miray didn't know that Vince sometimes wanted to burn that stupid bunny whenever she put it between them.

Fortunately, though, Vince convinced her to leave the bunny in her room whenever they slept together, persuading her that the bunny liked to be left alone and didn't enjoy being squeezed between them.

Miray padded down the hall toward Damian's room, she stood on her tiptoes, trying to reach the doorknob and open the door.

"Rei?" Damian immediately turned in his chair, "Love, what are you doing up?"