{Chapter 15}

+  Please VOTE!!! It's just a click.

-------------------------------------------

"You *****!" shouted Vince in a bloodthirsty tone.

He was running after the man at full speed and noticed they were heading back towards the restaurant they were in before. And the fact that this bastard was following them for a long time made him breathless with anger.

Vince felt his veins pumping gasoline instead of blood. He promised himself to catch this bastard at all costs, so he sped up, and indeed, he managed to grab the man's coat and pounce on him, making the two of them fall to the ground. The man tried to wiggle himself and stand up, but Vince wasn't letting him go.

"You freaking bastard," Vince growled, punching his face as hard as he could, causing his head to hit the ground and make a crackling sound.

Vince noticed that the man still had his mask on, and he hadn't seen his facial features yet. He reached to his face to remove his mask, but the man caught him off guard by pulling out his knife.

Vince dodged the knife, and that gave the man enough time to escape. Vince knew the man didn't want to fight; he wanted to escape. But Vince wasn't going to let him go.

He cursed out loud and quickly got up, running after him.

They were both running on the pier across the sea. A few people were walking on the sidewalk getting in Vince's way; the bastard was intentionally knocking anything on the road, trying to slow Vince down. 

The man crossed the road towards a car, making Vince shout in frustration, and sped up, trying his best to reach him before getting to his car... But he failed.

Just as the man got into his car, Vince reached out to him and tried to open the door in vain. The man was clever enough to lock the car once he got inside. The car wasn't new, so he had to start the engine with the keys, which took a bit of time.

Vince swore out of frustration and started hitting the window madly. He looked around him like a madman searching for something. He picked up a big stone from the ground and started smashing the car window with all his might.

The man wasn't expecting that, and he cursed under his breath. After two attempts, he finally started the car and moved away. Vince was feeling crazy seeing the man getting away. He threw the stone with all his force at the window, and this time the stone succeeded in smashing the window, and it seemed that it hit the man as the car swayed a little before the man controlled the steering again and sped away.

Vince shouted in frustration and kicked the trash can next to him until it crooked, startling the people around. He was trembling with rage, and he couldn't control himself.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and called Luke. He felt a colossal rage surging in his chest and started pacing around.

Luke answered after the 3rd ring, "Vince? Do you guys need a ride?" Luke asked casually. His voice was a bit loud, as noisy sounds surrounded him. He was busy looking through a file while holding the phone with his shoulder.

"Luke, I need you to come to the café at ****," Vince said sharply, running a hand through his hair, frustrated with himself and angry that he couldn't catch that bastard, pissed off that he couldn't even see his face.

Luke dropped the file on the desk and grabbed the phone in his hand, focusing solely on the call. "What's wrong?" His voice came alarmed. He already carried his coat leaving the police station towards the address Vince gave him.