{Chapter 90}

Hey~ Missed you guys!

[Hope] you're doing great!

Enjoy!

.

.

.

.

➽────❥

Luke's hands clenched around the steering wheel until his knuckles whitened, frustration making his veins swell.

Once they reached the house, he warned Vince not to leave the house or do anything stupid. Then he glanced at his best friend - Steven - silently asking him to keep an eye on him.

Steven gave him a nod, reassuring him.

Luke stared silently at Vince before he went to his room to check his emails, Damian anxiously following close behind.

He had a bad feeling about this email. The confident look on his father's face didn't sit well with him.

He scrolled down until he found his father's email.

His heart sped up nervously as he slowly clicked on the email, hesitant and anxious.

"It's a video?" Damian exclaimed, glancing nervously at Luke, who looked distraught.

Luke swallowed hard and clicked the play button. 

Damian gasped, horrified.

Luke's heart was beating out of his chest, and a wave of violent fury rose inside him as he watched the scene where Vince was threatening his father with a knife.

It was the day when their dad bought Noah and the twins a bike and didn't buy anything for Miray.

Luke's face was tight with a mixture of anger and fear.

The video's quality was so high that even the small amount of blood leaked from Arthur's neck was visible.

"I can't believe him," Damian breathed shakily, reaching for the laptop and watching the video again.

He felt like he was in a nightmare.

This must not be real.

Luke stood up and started pacing around madly, hands raking through his hair in frustration while his skin prickled with anger.

They were screwed.

With this video, they won't even dream of gaining their siblings' custody.

Luke swallowed hard, feeling the anger boiling up inside of him, desperate to burst.

"DAMMIT!" He violently wiped everything off his desk, outrage flaring in his chest. The items clattered on the ground noisily.

Damian placed his head down in his hands, trying to get his thoughts in order.

"What's wrong?" Vince asked, storming inside the room, Steven following behind. His eyebrows immediately pulled together when he saw the messed up room, anxiety flickering in his chest.

"What happened?" Vince flickered a nervous glance at Luke, who was standing facing the window, his chest rising and falling with rapid breaths.

Vince swallowed and gave Damian a nervous glance out of the corner of his eyes.

He was silent.