{Chapter 92}

On the way back home, the siblings argued. It was mainly Luke and Vince while Damian tried to calm the two.

Vince was trying to convince his brothers to kidnap their siblings and move abroad. Somewhere far away that his father wouldn't reach.

It was crazy - he knew - But at the moment, he felt crazy, and everything didn't make sense.

And it wasn't fair.

He couldn't swallow the fact that they left their sister at the mercy of their crazy father. She begged them, and they just left...

It made his veins swell.

When they reached their house, Luke and Vince continued arguing until Dylan and Alex came and took their friend for a walk.

He didn't want to walk.

Or talk.

Or even breathe.

The whole world seemed dark and gloomy.

He wanted to go back and bring his siblings with him.

They walked to Dylan's house and sat in the garden. Dylan and Alex tried their best to lighten up their friend's mood... in vain.

Vince wasn't even listening to what they were talking about.

He was too deep in his mind.

Something was wrong.

He felt like he missed something important, something very important.

But he couldn't pinpoint what it was.

He kepthis jaw clenched shut, his inside burning with frustration.

What was it?!

"Hey, man, are you even listening," Alex exclaimed.

"I don't think so, let's do him a robot check, he doesn't even blink," Dylan joked, though his voice was laced with worry.

Vince's jaw slackened, and he froze for a moment. "Dylan! Your laptop,"

Dylan almost flinched from the sudden change, "Wh-" he didn't even finish his word when Vince stood up, interrupting.

"Dylan, give me your laptop now," Vince urged, exhaling frustratedly. He was pacing around like a madman, mumbling something, running his hands through his hair, and pulling it harshly.

Alex and Dylan exchanged a worried look before Dylan brought him the laptop.

Vince snatched the device and sat down, his features set in concentration as he typed furiously on the keyboard.

How could he forget about the email?

He didn't know why his stupid brain clicked only when Dylan mentioned the robot check.

Vince didn't know Luke's email password, and he didn't need to know. Vince could easily get any password he wanted in minutes due to his brilliant hacking talent.

He was a genius in computer science and programming. He even programmed some small games for fun.

Alex and Dylan watched silently as Vince continued typing alien codes.

The two exchanged another worried look, but they both remained silent. They knew Vince wouldn't answer any question if they asked, and it would only annoy him further.

Suddenly, a look of thunder clouded Vince's chiseled features, looking hollow eyes and shell-shocked.

The two stared at their friend, deep wrinkles forming on their brows.