{Chapter 27}

Hi, beautiful people!

 I wrote this chapter today, and I thought, why not share it with you, I loved your feedback on the last chapter, and I enjoyed each of your reactions ❤

Please don't forget to VOTE and ENJOY!!

I really feel more motivated when I feel you guys react XD Sometimes I feel like maybe I'm the only one excited hahaha

The rest of the wedding was relatively uneventful. Barbara and her twins moved into Arthur's house permanently. The twins got the room next to Noah's while Barbara shared Arthur's room – obviously.

However, Emily wasn't having it. She couldn't accept the fact that she had to share a room with her brother while Arthur's kids all had individual rooms - and by kids, she actually meant Miray.

Emily didn't have any problem sharing a room with Oliver, she was sharing a tiny dirty room with both her mom and brother before.

Not to mention the days they were homeless and slept on the street...

Hence, this was much, much better – yet not good enough.

She felt she could have more; she deserved the best. And that snobby girl wasn't better than her, why did she have to have everything she ever wished for? Why did she get to have a rich family while she was stuck in poverty? Emily hated it.

Every day, she kept nagging Barbara to do something.

Barbara found herself in a dilemma. On one hand, she agreed that it was unfair for her children to be crowded in one room while everyone else had a room to themselves. However, there were no more empty rooms...

Emily suggested taking Miray's room as the girl has rarely used it, which was true. Miray always slept with one of her brothers and hardly stayed in her room. Besides, Emily was older, and she merits a room to herself.

Still, Barbara didn't really want to open the gates of hell. She could remember clearly how Miray's brothers ate Karen's flesh just for shouting at her... She personally wasn't ready for that.

Hence, she tried to convince Emily to let it go for now until they find a better solution.

The twins got enrolled in the same school as Noah, while Rayan went to Miray's school – much to Ren's dismay.

Other than that, things were peachy... or so it seemed.

Miray's mood was a bit gloomy. She couldn't help but notice how Noah was drifting away and hardly talked or played with her, and that broke her heart.

He spent his whole time with the twins. They went to school together, and when they came back the three of them stuck together.

No matter how hard she tried to engage with them, it was obvious she wasn't wanted in their group. Whenever she joined, the twins would drag Noah with them to somewhere else and pretend like they were just about to leave before she came.

And although it seemed like Noah was totally oblivious to what was happening and wasn't intentionally trying to hurt his sister - as he always called her to accompany them – it didn't hurt less.

In his defense, he always called her to join them, but Miray always refused and stayed in her place, watching the twins pulling her brother with dull eyes.

Miray felt like the twins had already succeeded in snatching one brother from her, and that originated a fresh terror to rear up within her.

Who's next?