{Chapter 29}

Bonsoir mes amis!

J'espere que vous allez bien!

Please don't forget to VOTE while you're reading! (Yes, I said it in English XD)

Btw, if you're reading and haven't voted on the previous chapters... please go back and vote? It would make my day!! ('∩`。)

That's all... (ˊ•͈ ◡ •͈ˋ)

─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ LET'SGO!

Vince closed the door and took a deep breath, trying to relax a little bit before returning to the living room, only to find that his siblings were – surprisingly - still sleeping.

Luke was a light sleeper, how he slept during all that noise was a mystery to Vince.

He glanced at the clock and sighed; they were napping for at least two hours, and Miray had already napped with him, if she slept more, she wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

"Luke?" he called, gently nudging his brother's arm.

Luke immediately opened his eyes. "Hmm, hey," he breathed, voice raspy from sleep.

"Hey," Vince replied, "You can keep sleeping if you want, but Miray has napped too much today," he explained, stretching his muscles and returning to his spot.

Luke ran a hand through his hair tiredly and glanced at his watch, he couldn't believe he had finally slept. It felt so good.

He gazed down at Miray sleeping soundlessly in his arms, and for a while, Luke just stared at her with a soft smile, his gaze warm and affectionate. "Baby," he finally called, gently carding his fingers through her soft locks.

Miray stirred for a bit, then finally opened her eyes, tilting her head slightly upright to look at her brother's face.

Her cheeks were rosy, eyes sleepy and glassy, eyelashes dark and long, and lips were pinkish and soft.

In a nutshell, She looked heavenly adorable.

"Hey, love." He smiled, pecking her on the nose.

Miray smiled back but didn't reply.

Luke carefully got up to a sitting position, Miray in his arms.

Miray winced when she tried to move her body, eyes swimming with tears.

"Hey, hey, baby, what's wrong?" Luke's eyes flickered with ill worry.

Vince's head snapped in their direction, eyebrows furrowed, "What's wrong?" he asked, getting closer to them.

"It hurt," Miray sobbed, tears of pain running down her cheeks.

"What hurts?" Luke asked, worry crossing his expression.

"My arm," Miray sniffled, trying to lift her left arm, but winced in pain.

It hurt.

Luke and Vince exchanged a look. "Sweetheart, it's because you slept on it, I'll massage it, and it will get better soon," Luke promised, carefully rubbing his hands on her arm.

Vince fetched his phone and searched on google for how to make the pain go away quickly. After gathering enough information, he and Luke massaged her left arm until Miray calmed down and said it wasn't aching anymore.

They sat down, talking until the doorbell rang again. And it was apparent that the one ringing the doorbell was in a hurry.

Vince cursed under his breath and went to answer the door. He already could guess who it was. He opened the door feeling all his anger building up again, "Would you just piss off already?" he growled, and Damian almost stumbled back in surprise.