{Chapter 14}

Hi!! I hope you are all having a great weekend!

I've really spent a lot of time writing this so please enjoy it!

AND Please don't forget to VOTE! VOTE!! VOTE!!!

Instead of going back to the restaurant, Vince decided to take Miray near the beach. He didn't want Miray to meet Amber ever again. Besides, if he went back, he knew he wouldn't be able to control himself.

 It was sunset, and the sky's color became equivalent to primitive magic. The reflection of the sunset-colored sky on the ocean was so beautiful it looked almost surreal.

 Vince sent a message to Alex and Dylan on their group chat, informing them about his decision.

"Can I take off my shoes, please? I want to touch the water." Miray pleaded with her hands clasped together.

Vince pocketed his phone and smiled at her "Sure," he crouched down and took his and her shoes off and then their socks. They were already in the wet area, so the sand didn't feel weird. 

Miray took Vince's hand and took cautious steps near the beach. She inhaled a sharp breath and stepped away as soon as she felt the cold water touch her feet. "So cold," she giggled, looking happily at Vince.

"Do you like it?" Vince smiled fondly at her.

"YES!" Miray clapped her hands and smiled. She took another step forward, and this time, she loved the feeling of the water on her feet.

Vince crouched down behind her, so she was between his knees, and hugged her gently as her feet played with water. She grabbed his knees for balance while gently kicking the water with her feet. 

He admired how his sister would always find happiness in minor things. It was very endearing to witness. She never clung to negative emotions and just carried her positive vibes everywhere.

It's not like she was living the best of life. Vince knew Miray was not even living a normal life with loving parents as it should be. Hearing that your mom died on the same day she gave you birth was never lovely to hear. But being reminded of that every time and being called a "Criminal" by your own dad had her heartbroken. And he could see that she was hurting, and that broke his heart. Nevertheless, Miray was a radiating ball of energy that attracted positivity, and her smile and laugh were contagious. 

"Can we go to the beach and swim?" Miray asked, tilting her head back so that she could look at him.

"The weather is nice; maybe instead of camping, we can go to the beach this weekend." Vince thought out loud.

"REALLY?" Miray squealed and bounced, turning to face him fully.

Vince chuckled at her excitement, arm curled around her waist, tugging her next to him, "Would you love that?"

"YES, PLEASE!" Miray nodded vigorously and gave him a wide toothy grin.

"Deal, we will inform them when we return," Vince promised, squeezing her chubby cheeks.

"V," Miray whined adorably.

"What," He said with a flourish.

"Should we send a selfie to Damian?" Miray asked instead.

"Sure," Vince took his phone out of his pocket, and just when he was about to take their selfie, his phone rang.

Vince rolled his eyes, watching Dylan's name on his screen. He first took their picture, then he gestured to Miray, "Wait for a second,"