Chapter 1

In the recent emergence of a group of people, a buzzword: otaku

    With the development of the Internet and the efforts of the previous generation, a group of people was born. They may have some special skills and need to stay at home to work all day; they may also be unwilling to act because of a special mental or physical disease. Going out; it may also be someone who has too much money at home and does not want to go out because of some unspeakable inertia,

    These people are collectively referred to as otaku and otaku.

    And Morley is a super house god who combines the reasons of the three middle schools. This guy's parents have left him with money that he can't spend all his life, and he also hates those outside who stare at him with strange eyes and engage in some kind of special job. And completely, completely home.

    Morley is a different kind of house creature. He lives on the thirty-sixth floor of the top floor and has a floor-to-ceiling window, just to allow himself to bask in the sun every day, so as not to get moldy due to lack of sunlight.

.How big is Morley?

    He specially invited people to buy things for him, throw out the garbage, and hand them out through a small door opened on his door, he was more conscious than the prisoner!

    The people who stay at home again have to go out several times a year for a month, a few months, so as not to be regarded as a missing person, and Mo Li has not been out for four years...

    And this unique house creature loves food and handicraft, as the person he hired to deliver things.

    "Mr. Mo's hobbies are extensive and peculiar."

    In order to ensure his own mental health, Morley asked a psychiatrist to talk at home, but the result was:

    "Sir, your heart is healthy. I have never seen such a strong heart."

    In this way, Mo Li was relieved, and then let himself continue to stay in the house.

    Morris was so excited today! Very excited! .Never been so excited! !

    A netizen whom he had a crush on for two years actually invited him to face Ji.

    That's right! Our Mr. Mo is a complete bender. Although his mind is particularly wretched, his body is so pure that it cannot be purer.

    Ever since I saw a netizen on a food website who is very good at cooking and knows a lot about food, Mr. Mo has completely fallen.

    So gentle, so close to his own hobbies, oh! Life is so beautiful.

    Molly bit the pillow and rolled on the bed a few times, happily unable to find the east, west, north or south.

    "By the way, what to wear tomorrow? How long has it been since I cut my hair? It seems like four months..."

    Mo Li struggled to find the only life-length mirror in the house, which was still a relic of Mo's mother many years ago...

    Looking at the mirror, a delicate man, Morley was smug for a while.

.Not to mention Mr. Mo's appearance, his parents were famous golden boys and girls back then, and his mother was a red and purple star. Under the excellent appearance of the two, their products will naturally not have any appearance variation.

    Mr. Mo is twenty-four years old this year, and for the first time he feels like a fool.

    Looking at the aunt who was looking at him kindly and kindly in his fifties, he just wanted to cry! This is his secret crush. He has a crush on someone without even knowing their gender.