Chapter 20

The appearance of Fenguo made the entire Flying Winged Tiger clan excited, and now those clansmen regarded the sacrifice of adults as beast gods alive, and a certain sacrificer happily accepted it without any guilt.

    "Dear little Mo~" Since Morley moved into the new house, it was not Lian and Lingge who came most often, but this indifferent sacrifice.

    He is here to eat, and he has a good reputation. I have helped you with so many things. After working so hard for so long, I need food compensation.

    God knows how many unmarried females winked at him after he replaced Morley and told all the clansmen about the food!

    "Why are you here again? It's not time for dinner yet." Morley was laying the carpet on the floor, and the fur he had made was sewn up, and then spread neatly in the bedroom, and in the living room not far from the fireplace, In the winter, you can play here and make a fire by the way.

.After seeing the sacrifice, Mori said in surprise that this guy went to the Three Treasures Hall for everything, and he didn't come out before dinner time, and he couldn't even find Qiyan.

    The sacrifice jumped on the sofa and hugged a pillow in enjoyment, "I'm here to tell you about the gathering. This gathering is held in our Flying Tiger Clan. We will pay attention to what you want."

    Before winter, there is a meeting, which is an annual exchange meeting between various tribes. Every year, a powerful tribe is selected to be held among this tribe. This year, it is the turn of the Flying Tigers.

    "Oh." No wonder Qi Yan was too busy to see anyone these days.

    "Aren't you curious?" .The priest walked up to Xiao Lizi and said in surprise, "I heard that there will be many females from other tribes coming. It has never been held in the Flying Tiger Clan before, and I can't go out, so I have not participated in the market, and the people who came back said The females of the fox clan are the most beautiful, and the females of the sky clan are the most delicate.”

    When it comes to sacrificial sacrifices, they dance with joy.

    Morley glanced at this guy with contempt. This guy can be like this in this world where he is loyal to his partner and has pure feelings. If he is placed on earth, he is not a playboy, and he can't spend any more if he is a flower!

    "I like the weak females of the Celestial Clan. Unlike the females in our clan, some of them are taller than the males." The priest did not know what Mo Li was thinking about him. The female fantasizes.

    "However, Xiao Mo, you are a bit like the legendary female of the Celestial Clan.Morley has been so busy that he doesn't have time to pay attention to this talk about the sacrifice, and he doesn't know when the sacrifice has stopped talking.

    "However, if you look closely, you look like a female fox in the legend." The sacrificial pie face was almost stuck on the carpet.

    Mo Li could only move a little helplessly, "I know, I know, I'm a hybrid of their two races, you didn't go back beforehand, I still have a lot of things to do."

    He really has nothing to do with this somewhat out-of-the-box priest.

    The sacrifice did not leave, "I heard that they said, you said yesterday that powder fruit can also be made into something called noodles?"

    Since looking at Mori innocently.

    "..."

    Mo Li had no choice but to walk into the kitchen, take out a few large bags of powdered fruit picked by Qiyan in the morning, and then broke a few and started to make noodles.

.Molly was too lazy to pull the noodles, so he just cut the noodles.

    When the sacrificial priest left with a bowl of hot noodles in his hand, Morley breathed a sigh of relief.

    I don't know which strong man will accept this enchanting man in the future. On behalf of the entire Flying Winged Tiger Clan, he expresses his sincere thanks.

    "What's the matter, I saw Ya just now, what is he doing here?" Finally sent the enchanting away, Mo Li didn't expect the big Buddha to come back again, so he had to put down the carpet and stick it later.

    "Why did you come back?" It's only about three o'clock in the afternoon, so Qi Yan won't be back until around seven o'clock.

    Qiyan was moving the powdered fruit to the storage room, and she heard the words and said, "The assembly is about to start. I need to be in the tribe these few days. From now on, the same amount of powdered fruit will be delivered to my home every day."

.This is an unwritten rule of the assembly. In the held tribe, the most powerful warriors must stay in the tribe, in order to prevent their own tribe from having friction with other tribes.

    "Oh." Morley responded in a low voice and took out a black suit.

    This is dyed with a black leaf with a fragrant fragrance, and the effect is very good. This robe can be said to be his most satisfactory work for the time being.

    "Come here." Xiao Lizi beckoned to Qiyan with a sense of accomplishment, and when he saw the man running over like a puppy smelling the scent of bones, he couldn't help but smile, "This, you wear it , I'll see if there's anything inappropriate."

.After Mori finished speaking, he handed over the clothes on his hand. Although the clothes that Qi Yan wears are not directly wrapped in animal skins like other orcs, they are also directly covered with sack-like sackcloth, which seems like a waste of his pair. A good figure is better than being wrapped in animal skins!

    "Is this? It's for me!" Qiyan took it over and wondered for a while, then said ecstatically.

    He had never worn such delicate clothes, and it was made by Xiao Mo himself.

    So, the consequence of a certain orc being too excited is that he tore his fig leaf to shreds in the face of a certain cub.

    So that day, Morley blushed and swollen lips couldn't fall asleep, while Qiyan returned to the house where she used to live with a black face.

    He was kicked out, and if Morley didn't promise him to go back, he couldn't go back, he could only sleep here.

    Here's the thing...

.Our Xiaolizi Simple Qiyan almost screamed after undressing so wildly, when he covered his eyes and closed his mouth.

    Seeing the obsessed look of the handsome seven-faced guy in a robe, he made a certain orc beastly and pushed him down.

    So Mo Xie kicked people out when he was angry and shy.

    It can be said that Qi Yan is suffering and happy. At this time, after careful consideration, he has come up with 18 ways to move back!

    For example, sneak in at night, anyway, when Xiao Mo fell asleep, no sound would wake him up!

    So the two of them that night, one stayed up all night and the other was full of worries. At this time, the difference between males and females was reflected.

.The next day, our patriarch was mentally locked, while our Mr. Mo was listless and almost moved away from Lian He Lingge, who was visiting him, thinking that something had happened to the two of them~

    "What happened?" Someone Mo hit a big Hache, and then rubbed the tears from the corners of his eyes.

    At this time, someone Mo was still in a bit of confusion, and what he said was a subconscious answer. If someone knew about his nature, he would probably die of laughter with such a pure answer!
.