Chapter 2

Mori woke up, he was indeed dangling, very comfortable, leaning on the soft hot cushion, as if floating in the sky, very comfortable.

    It wasn't until the cushion vibrated that Mori successfully woke up. This guy just woke up and felt that he was all taller. As far as he could see was a very simple house made of wooden boards.

    Then he felt his hands tighten around his waist, and his whole body was vacated!

    Morley: "Σ(°Д°;"

    Who can tell him what happened, before his feet landed, he felt his arms hug him and looked up, isn't this the great god riding a tiger in the dream?

    Tiger……

    Morley turned his head to look, and saw a tiger about four or five meters high, five or six meters long, two or three meters wide, with wings, suddenly shrunk, and turned into a man of two meters twenty three wearing wild beast skin!

."Σ(っ°Д °;)っ!" He is going home, where is this.

    "Sacrificial, thank you so much, you see, we found our child, but I would like to ask you to help check his body."

    Qing did not realize that the person in his arms had woken up, and he said to the young priest with a grateful face.

    Sacrifice: "..."

    In fact, I was just comforting you and letting you go out to relax. I didn't expect you to actually find a child! Thanks beast.

    Qing did not know the inner activities of the sacrifice, so he looked at the sacrifice eagerly.

    The priest said with a light cough.

    "Bring him in and I'll show him."

    After he finished speaking, he turned around and entered the room, while in shock he resisted reality and then fell into this impossible, what should he do, and Morley, who was in a sad mood that could not go back, put him on the bed.

.The priest looked at the round-eyed Mori with admiration. She was really a very beautiful little female. It seems that there are not many orcs in the tribe who are crazy about him.

    He held a crystal stick to pry open Mori's mouth, looked at his tongue, squeezed his hand to eat some tofu, took his pulse, and said to Qing and Mou Niu.

    "This child is thinner than the average cub. You have to take good care of him, especially in winter, you can't let him get cold."

    Qing said ok, then picked up Mori and Mou Niu and left the worship house.

    "Mu Niu, go and talk to the patriarch, and say wait until the little guy is in better health before seeing him."

    Qing told Mou Niu that if the tribe wants to bring new members, it must be approved by the patriarch, but if it is a cub or an injured person, it can be in the tribe unconditionally, and Mori is both.

    "Son, do you have a name?"

.Mo Li looked at the man in front of him who asked his name gently, and his eyes were inexplicably red.

    "Morley, my name is Morley. But my relatives have already passed away. Did you admit the wrong person?"

    Along the way, including the tiger becoming a human, the sacrifice, and this gentle man, he smiled so warmly to himself, and his eyes were full of kindness, instead of the greed for his parents' inheritance and the malice towards his male and female appearance. , and a distaste for his peculiar hobbies.