Chapter 4

"By the way, Xiao Mo, let's meet the patriarch later."

    Qing has been so happy these past few days, he suddenly thought that his cub hadn't been brought over to meet the patriarch.

    "Patriarch?"

    Morley has been here for so long, except for some familiar orcs he saw when he went out, there was that unremarkable sacrifice. The orcs here are very young in appearance, even if they are hundreds of years old, is that the patriarch he is? The first old orc to meet?

    Mori followed Mou Niu and Qing to the courtyard of the patriarch's house.

    "Little Mo, the patriarch is only two hundred years old, so you don't need to be so nervous when you see him."

    Qing felt his hand tighten tightly, he turned his head and said to Molly.

    That's right, our little Riko is nervous! Just like when I was in school, I was as nervous as I met the dean of the school.

."It's only two hundred years..."

    Molly's mouth twitched, he wanted to roar!

    It's only been two hundred years, and two hundred years are two or three reincarnations of this delicate earthling like him!

    Mo Li took a deep breath and calmed the turbulence in his body. Mou Niu had already knocked on the door. The speed of the beastman was not slow. When Mo Li calmed down, he opened the door.

    Looking at the suspected village chief in front of him, he was the strongest in the tribe in his father's time.

    "Qiyan, this is the little female of our family, I brought him to meet you today, and engraved his name on the clan tablet by the way.

    Xiao Mo, quickly call Uncle Qiyan. "

    When Qing turned around, he saw that the little guy beside him was still staring at the patriarch in a daze, and he gently pushed him and said.

    "Qiyan, uncle..."

.Morley's voice had a weird tone. Seeing Qiyan was like seeing something incredible, which made Qiyan wonder, does he look terrible?

    "Okay, the sacrificial priest has already told me about this, you come and sit for a while, and I will go to the clan monument with Mou Niu."

    Qiyan's back was a little numb when stared at by this beautiful female, he politely said to Qing, and then pulled Mu Niu away.

    "Father, why is this patriarch so young?"

    The patriarch Qiyan is different from what Mo Ideal imagined. His body does not have bulging muscles like other males. Compared with other males, the strongest in this tribe is slightly thinner, and his every move is similar to that of the whole orc world. Orcs are different.

.The rhythm of the orc world is fast, and the orcs do things quickly and directly. Suddenly seeing the strangeness in the world of Qiyan, Morley almost thought this guy was a fellow, and wanted to hug him and cry for a while.

    "Speaking of which, Qiyan is a generation younger than us. The old patriarch and his partner gave birth to Qiyan at the age of 700. At that time, he was about the same age as us, and he was the most powerful warrior in the tribe. No one ever mentioned it.”

    Qing's mobile phone was holding a green ball, which was said to be a silk thread. After thinking about it, he told Mo Li these old things.

    The husband who gave birth to a child at the age of 700 is really powerful. I applaud their courage. It is a family that dares to challenge.