Chapter 17

Finally, under the strength of eliminating the boss, Xiao Lizi was dug out of the room and went to see the house.

    At this time, Morley's mouth grew wide, and his eyes were full of incredible colors, "My God, you guys are gods!"

    No wonder Morley was so shocked. The house was built exactly as he had in mind. In the orc world, he didn't think there would be such a level.

    The house has already been built, just need to decorate it, perfect the details, and you can live in it.

    Qi Yan quietly breathed a sigh of relief, as long as he liked it, "Go in and have a look."

    After speaking, take the lead and walk towards the wooden stairs.

.The house is supported by twelve pillars. The wooden pillars are covered with a layer of planks. The house is built on the planks. , leaving only two exits.

    "Well, it's so beautiful." Molly walked into the room, looked left and looked, touched here and there, full of joy.

    There is only one hall on the first floor, next to it is a kitchen, bathroom and storage room.

    The hall is supported by several pillars, and a fireplace has been built with stones on the side, and the fire can be heated in the room in winter.

.And to Morley's surprise, most of the furniture in the house has been done. There are two bedrooms on the second floor, two empty rooms. The beds and cabinets in the bedrooms are placed there. The hall on the first floor also has designs from Morley. There is a sofa and a large table, and the kitchen is also a shelf, on which different clay pots and wooden boxes are neatly arranged.

    "I made this early in the morning." Qiyan stepped forward to ask for credit, and when she knew that Xiao Mo was going to build a house, she was preparing these things.

    "Well, it seems that everything is almost ready, you go back and bring the things over, I will use a lot of fur and other things." Morrie murmured.

    ——Wait, Xiao Lizi felt that something was wrong, and then he turned his head after realizing it, and saw the guy whose mouth had been split to the back of his ear.

    "I..." Qi Yan interrupted her words before she could say anything.

."Okay, I'll move things now, you wait." Qi Yan couldn't let Moridor say, he was crazy happy, originally wanted to live in Xiao Mo's house after the winter, but he didn't expect it to be possible now. !

    "Hey!" Looking at the guy who jumped from the second floor like a gust of wind, Morley couldn't bear to let him in.

    "Xiao Mo, what's wrong?" Qing, who was watching the house on the other side, walked in and asked suspiciously, "Where's Qiyan?"

    Morley: "..." I won't tell you that your son bought himself the first day! !

    "It's alright, he's going to get something. Dad, go back and cook first. I still have something to do here." Mori responded vaguely.

    At this time, he received an inscrutable look from Abba, which almost made him kneel!

.Hello, my mother, who said that the income is simple and upright and will not turn around, the orcs here are more than old foxes, and his father is always so stupid.

    A certain cow threw a look at Xiao Lizi, who was insane in her heart, and waited for a frank look, and then took her family partner away in a very sullen manner.

    "Huh, I'm finally leaving." Mo Li wiped the sweat that didn't exist on his forehead, breathed a sigh of relief, and said to himself.

    Then I took out the charcoal and wood that I had with me, and walked around the house, writing what I needed on it.

    Qiyan on the other side packed everything needed at home, and then directly transformed into a beast shape, put everything on his back, and flew towards Morley's house.

    So, on this day, everyone in the village knew that Qi Yan and the female Mo Li were living together. It is said that Mu Yi gnawed the newly-made sackcloth at home again in a fit of anger.

.By the time Qiyan sorted everything out and put it in the house, it was already very late.

    Morley packed up and was in the mood to look at the stars along the way.

    The sky of the beast world is very beautiful and extremely clear, as if the sky is very close to you, within your reach, and you don't know which of the well-known, unknown, luminous and non-luminous stars in the sky is the earth?

    "Don't look at it." His palm suddenly covered Mori's eyes, preventing him from looking at the sky again.

    The palm is so large that it can almost cover two-thirds of Morley's face, and it does not belong to the palm of the earth.

    Qi Yan didn't know why, when he saw Xiao Mo looking at the sky like that, he had a feeling that he was going to lose Xiao Mo, how sensitive the intuition of the beastman is, so he subconsciously covered Xiao Mo's eyes, preventing him from looking at the sky again.

.Molly pulled Qi Yan's hand away, and then glanced at the sky lightly, with no nostalgia in his eyes.

    In fact, he has not missed the earth for a long time, because there is nothing worth missing there. Now he is working hard for the future every day, racking his brains every day to think about how to tinker with new and useful things. .

    "Let's go, hurry back, I can already smell the fragrance of Daddy's cooking, and I'm so hungry." Taking the initiative to pull up Qiyan's thick palm, Mo Li regained her anger, and she has never been soft in front of Qiyan before. said in a tone of voice.

    Seeing Xiao Lizi like this, Qiyan could only respond, and then the two walked towards Qing's house, and the moonlight pulled their shadows long, as if wishing to bless the lovers.

    "Little Mo, you guys are back." He was barbecuing when he saw the two returning hand in hand, smiling.

.Mori's face was so innocent that it turned red. He quickly got rid of Qiyan's hand, ran to Qing, took a bunch of barbecued meat under cover, and gulps it down.

    Qi Yan was not shy, he walked over unhurriedly, "Little Mo, you haven't washed your hands yet."

    He got closer and closer, and finally said something in a low voice beside Molly's red ears.

    Morley: "(╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴" Furious!

    Morley gritted his teeth, his eyes looking around for something that could crush Qiyan to death.

    The angry beast was washing his hands and eating barbecue leisurely. If he ignored the speed of his eating, he would be the most elegant in the beast world.

    Morley couldn't find anything that could crit Qiyan, so he had to concentrate on eating what was on his hands after washing his hands.

.A Niu and Qing on the side looked at each other and smiled knowingly. Now they are not worried about Qiyan and Mori getting along in the future, it seems that they get along very well.

    "Little Mo, I'll go first, I'll help you carry things tomorrow." Qiyan said hello to Mo Li after eating, and then left.

    Xiao Lizi, who had been in a shy state, ignored this person at all, nodded her head in a dignified manner, and then returned to the room stiffly, but when she went to Mori's room to clean up the next morning, she saw the tooth marks on the quilt.

.