Chapter 31

Looking at the person with red cheeks, Qi Yan said that he was not interested, it must be false, the orcs originally followed their own hearts.

    On the other side, Mo was solemnly holding a chopstick that he didn't know when it came over, waved it twice, and nodded with satisfaction.

    "Lie down! Don't move." He waved his new magic wand very imposingly, and the commanding patriarch who swallowed the mountains and rivers lay down.

    Qi Yan obeyed what Morley said, lie down, he is now looking forward to what will happen later.

    …………

    Early the next morning, Qiyan got up habitually. He got up at a very fixed time, and generally he would not sleep more or less.

    But today...

.The patriarch didn't want to wake up at all, his partner lay meekly in his arms, and the incomparably wonderful feeling last night made him a little reluctant to wake up, just to crave the warmth and satisfaction of this moment.

    Gently hugging the person leaning against her arms, Qi Yan is reminiscing about the taste of last night.

    After a while, the person in his arms groaned softly and slowly opened his eyes. It could be seen that his eyes were a little red and swollen, and he seemed to be crying heavily.

    Molly: "...!!!"

    Molly's face was red, white, then green, and finally white.

    He moved his body, but he was involved in the place he used too much last night, and his face turned pale instantly.

    "pain!"

    Some gnashing of teeth sounded.

    Morley sharpened his teeth and turned to look at the person beside him, as if looking for an easy place to swallow.

.Qi Yan gave a doting smile, then lowered her head and kissed Mori's red and swollen lips, "Does it hurt? Sleep for a while, it's not dawn yet, I'll go to the priest's house to get some medicine later."

    At this time, the patriarch is a little bit blamed for his negligence. Maybe he never thought that the medicine could be used last night, so he was not prepared. After all, the medicine cannot be stored for a long time after it is made.

    But I didn't expect that after Mori got drunk last night, he took a chopstick and used the patriarch as a specimen, pointed at him, and said a lot of words that Qiyan couldn't understand. It came naturally.

    A pair of warm and calloused hands gently kneaded Morrie's sore waist, except for the pain at the beginning, and then slowly became more comfortable.

    Morley was dazed and awake, so after the warm massage, he fell back into a deep sleep.

.As for how much soft tofu he ate after he fell asleep, a certain patriarch took advantage of the name of the medicine, no one knows.

    For the relationship that happened like this, Morley unexpectedly accepted it calmly, and even he was surprised by the calmness.

    He thought, maybe he was prepared in his subconscious mind. There is not so much restraint among men, not to mention that the emotional world of the beast world is not so delicate. Possibly, but once it's decided, he won't hold on to this matter.

    It was only later that Morley no longer dared to take the big bowl in the kitchen when drinking, because he basically poured it in one bowl.

    The days continued, of course, when a certain priest knew that Morley had just sent him out, he laughed mercilessly.

.And Lian and Lingge also found their destined other half in this rich season. They plan to hold a partner ceremony together in the next rich season. Mo Li silently blesses them in his heart. The two orcs have a good relationship with Qiyan. Orcs.

    Usually when Qi Yan and Mo Li go out to do something, they will always call these few people. When they come and go, these people will meet each other's eyes. Speaking of which, Mo Li and Qi Yan are still their matchmakers!

    But today, Molly felt that something big had happened!

    This morning, the sacrificial priest sneaked to Mori's house like a thief, and said to Qiyan in a panic when he arrived: "I am going to the fox clan to communicate with the fox clan's great sacrifice. I have already arranged other things in the clan. You don't have to worry, please give me the sign and I'll leave in a moment."

.The priest's face was pale. Morley had never seen a sacrifice with such an expression, because he was always smiling and had no air, and some of them were terrible. What was it that made him do this?

    Morley brought out a bowl of warm honey water and handed it to the priest. He just heard the priest's voice dry and hoarse.

    "Why are you leaving suddenly?" Qi Yan stared at the sacrifice for a while before taking back her gaze, and then asked curiously.

    He seemed to have seen a familiar thing on the sacrifice just now, and it seemed that this time the golem had to thank him.

    "I, I just wanted to go suddenly." The priest's eyes dodged a little, and he fumbled and said such a sentence.

    Then he said with confidence: "I mentioned this to you a long time ago, give me the brand quickly."

.The plaque is a symbol of friendship given to other tribes by various tribes in the world of beasts. If the sacrificial priest wants to communicate with the fox tribe, he must have this plaque, and the patriarch must personally write how long he can live in another tribe.

    Therefore, if a priest wants to go to the fox clan, he must have a sign.

    Qi Yan smiled, "You can't leave, look behind."

    Qi Yan's voice was a little gloating. This guy came here every day to grab his partner. It can be said that one-third of Morley's attention was usually taken away by the sacrifice.

    The sacrifice was stiff, glanced at the ground, and knew that the strong shadow was behind him.

    "Where are you going?" A cold voice sounded behind the sacrifice, with a coolness. It was not ideal. It must be a mobile refrigerator in summer. This temptation, people who are not used to him can't stand the coolness. tempting.

.Goosebumps visible to the naked eye on the neck of the priest.

    The puppet, whether the voice or the person or other, is the same as his body, it is greasy, icy cold, and has a dangerous feeling.

    As soon as he picked up the sacred priest, he turned around and left, "Don't give him the brand."

    The priest kept struggling on his shoulders.

    "Don't worry about them, let's cook." Qi Yan glanced at the two who were leaving, then pulled the curious Morley to stop talking, and went to the kitchen to cook what she liked. Gu chicken, Xiao Mo will definitely like it.

    As for the sacrifice of those two people, there should be some drama, otherwise the sacrifice just now wouldn't just be such a struggle.

    "Oh." Mo Li realized that when the sacrifice was struggling just now, the thing on his neck was full of curiosity, and he followed Qiyan to the kitchen.

.As for what would happen after a certain sacrifice was taken away, how could these two unscrupulous people think so much