Chapter 27

After experiencing the popsicle incident, Qiyan never dared to eat the food made by Xiao Lizi again, and this accident would be very painful.

    The winter was spent in a showdown between two people. It was no longer snowing outside, and the temperature gradually rose. After a winter of getting along, Mo Li clearly realized the black belly of Qiyan. He is simply a conspirator. !

    So, Mo, who lost the bet between the two, was doomed to tragedy. Now he really hopes that the winter can be a little longer, and it is best to always be winter! That way he doesn't have to...

    But someone's wish was obviously in vain, and his life event was decided because of a bet.

    The winter is over and the season is coming. It can be said that this winter is the easiest winter for the Flying Tigers. Because there is enough food and quilts made by Morley, there is no orc death in winter!

.In the case of the joy of the family, the patriarch also announced one thing: he is going to become a partner with Mori, and he is about to travel to the ceremony.

    Although Qing and Mou Niu knew very well that their cubs would marry off sooner or later, they almost went crazy after learning about this from other orcs without being notified!

    Even Mou Niu, who has always been sullen, let out a depressing roar, turned into a prototype and flew in front of Qiyan, and the two started fighting.

    Xiao Lizi didn't realize until she saw the two entanglement together, that she seemed to have forgotten to inform Dad and Dad about himself and Qiyan! !

    Sure enough, when he turned around, he saw the always gentle and naive daddy, now behind him, almost face-to-face distance.

    "..." Morley didn't react for a while, and then...

    "what!!!".An extremely tragic cry sounded, interrupting the two entangled orcs.

    Mou Niu and Qiyan turned their heads.

    Qing hugged Mo Li and looked at the two innocently. He didn't know either. As soon as Xiao Mo turned his head, he looked like he had seen a ghost. He cried out and fainted.

    When Mo Li Youyou woke up, Qi Yan had already settled the matter, and the tragic drama that Xiao Lizi's imaginary parents would not allow the two to marry was completely out of the question.

    So after the various resistances were ineffective, Morley gave up completely and could only prepare the things needed for the partner ceremony at home. As for why he cooperated so much, it was because he had a plan!

    That's right, since the matter of marriage can't be changed, then he will have a wedding like no other in the world, and Qiyan will be his bride!

    In this way, he is married rather than married. How good, he will be the head of the family in the future, and Qiyan will be his wife.

.The travel companion ceremony Qiyan needs to be prepared for five days. Here is for those who have not seen the date. According to the information provided by a worshipping adult who is a part-time god stick, after five days, the weather will be fine and the temperature will be suitable, which is a good day to hold the ceremony.

    And Qi Yan has to go out these days. It is said that he was wandering in the forest for a few months to find his brother who worshipped him for a few months, and used it as a witness for himself.

    "Xiao Mo, it's too much! I have such a good relationship with you, why wouldn't Qiyan let me make a declaration!" The indignant voice didn't stop for a long time.

    Morley put down the simple wedding dress he was making, and noticed that it was a woman's style with a seven-faced figure. He wanted to make a wedding dress and wedding dress, white or red. After the patriarch wore it, the effect would definitely not be good. Said, unfortunately, there is no camera!

.The sacrificial priest did not notice that the person who complained was distracted, and continued to vomit bitter water, "You said, where is the wood? You have never called me, how can Qiyan call him as a witness? Obviously I am the best. Okay! I'm better than that wood!"

    Excited, especially when it comes to a certain piece of wood.

    Mo Li touched his chin and thought, it seems that the priest and the Mr. Wood really have a great hatred, and there is a slight base of affection, this is the real comrade of the beast world!

    In this way, Morley became interested in Qi Yan's worship, maybe he could be a matchmaker.

    "Ya, what's that piece of wood called?" After interrupting the people who were talking, Morley felt that it was a waste of talents to worship the Lord and not be the host.

.He was a little unhappy when the priest was interrupted, but after hearing that the question was about a certain piece of wood, he changed his posture and started talking again, "He's a puppet, a - a male orc with snake feet who was killed fifty years ago. When Qiyan was rescued, he settled in the Flying Tigers."

    The priest frowned, as if he was thinking about what to say and what not to say, because some things were the privacy of others, and he couldn't say more.

    "Puppet? What a strange name." This made Mo Zhi's name, puppet, feel eerie just by hearing the name.

    "Yeah! His person is as strange as his name." .The priest heard Mori talking to himself, and said in agreement: "Wow Snakefoot, it used to be a very powerful tribe, but once, their entire tribe got a disease, and most of them died, and the rest were all dead. He escaped and scattered in various tribes, and the puppet is the former chief of the snake tribe."

    "Really?" Mo Li was surprised, but he didn't expect this golem to be the patriarch of a tribe.

    "Of course! Although I hate him very much, I have to say that in the entire Flying Winged Tiger clan, the only one who can fight with Qiyan is the puppet, so the two of them have a very good relationship." drop yourself.

    The last sentence is obviously impossible for the priest to say. After all, this is the most powerful reason why he hates puppets. It's just that he knows this reason, and no one else wants to know it!

.Looking at the arrogant appearance of the priest, Mo Li restrained his own nature, and the soul of the rotten man in his heart raised a small flag and shouted.

    God, since he came to this world, Mo has suppressed his own nature. Of course, one of the reasons is that this world is the most common thing for men and men to be together. Mo Li usually looks numb. The people around him don't care at all, so his rotten soul has been suppressed.

    "Oh, I want to take a good look at the puppet, what is it like." Morley put away his thoughts and continued to sew the wedding dress.

    The sacrifice was a little dumb this time, and he didn't know if he thought of something bad. His face was ashen, his mouth was tightly pursed, and he stopped talking.

    After waiting for a while, the priest said goodbye, saying that he would come to accompany Mo Li next time, and he still has business today.

.Mo Li responded with a sigh, then took a deep look, Sacrificial Sacrifice's slender stature than ordinary male orcs, and an obviously sad back, he thought of a possibility, but he still had to wait for the big brother to come