Chapter 11

Qi Yan glanced coldly at the male who looked at Mori, whether he was married, unmarried or underage, all within his freezing range, the patriarch would never admit that he was jealous.

    And another terrifying little Riko with low emotional intelligence and low reflexes, is concentrating on roasting chicken legs.

    "Can you tell me why your barbecue is so delicious?" A tall female, Lian, finally walked up to Xiao Lizi with the cold light of the patriarch and asked.

    Qi Yan had a dark face, not only did he dislike males looking at his little guy, but also females.

    Even standing close to see Mori, he couldn't help but sigh in his heart. A few days ago, they said on the square that the new little female was more beautiful than Mo. In fact, he didn't have a clue in his heart. When he saw it today, he was even more beautiful than Mo.

.Morley reacted, this man was talking to himself, he raised his head hurriedly and said: "Oh, this, the barbecue needs to be marinated with salt or ingredients for a while, wait for it to taste, then spread a layer of oil and start roasting, and then sprinkle Add sun-dried and ground chili peppers or honey, pepper powder, and that's it."

    Morley didn't explain things like sauces, after all, it was really too complicated for an orc to make.

    He divided two of the roasted chicken legs for Qiyan and the sacrifice, and the other two, one for Dad and Dad, and one for Lian.

    Lian took the fragrant chicken drumstick in surprise and said, "Thank you."

    Then he turned around and walked to his circle of friends to share with his friends, completely ignoring the unhappy eyes of the patriarch.

.The patriarch is very upset. The little guy in his family has worked so hard to bake the food he likes for so long, but all the food he likes has been distributed by some unimportant guys, and the little guy didn't eat it himself.

    "Eat." Qi Yan took out the shell knife and cut a piece of meat and handed it to Mori, who was doing a new round of barbecue.

    Xiao Lizi was concentrating on roasting the meat, so he swallowed the fragrant meat handed over without any burden in his heart: "Not bad."

    There were heartbroken voices all over the place, and the tears that Mu Gang stopped fell again, and the hearts of some single males who had thoughts about Xiao Lizi were broken. This is over before it started. I have to say, the patriarch's trick clever.

    At this party, some people are happy and some are sad, some are happy and some are sad, and Morley also met his first friend in another world, Lian.

.Lian is about the same height as a normal male. Morley doesn't know whether it is male or female by smelling like other orcs, so at first he thought Lian was a male, making a big joke.

    With the barbecue party, different people would come to ask Xiao Lizi about the secret of barbecue every day. He also said generously. The basics of barbecue, the beasts can use their creativity as much as possible on this basis.

    So simple cooking spread among the tribe, and the name of Morley spread like the wind, the legendary beautiful female.

    "Dad, is the rainy season coming? It's getting dark." Mo Li took a look at the dark sky after receiving his dry sun in the past few days. It's been like this for the past few days. Rain drops.

    Qing is checking the drainage system near his home to prevent the home from being flooded during the rainy season.

."Come on, it's just these two days." Went to Mori's side to help him sort out his things, and said, "This year's rainy season should be very good, there is no food problem, everyone can take a good rest."

    In the past few days, the village has been collecting yam and other foods, and Mori's bacon has also been taught to other tribes by sacrifices.

    After packing up, Morley propped his chin in his newly built second-floor house, thinking and planning.

    "Little Mo." Qi Yan walked over with a big bag and jumped from the first floor to the second floor with ease, looking at Mo Li with envy.

    "Didn't you say you wanted sackcloth? I brought you a lot of it from my house." Inside an animal skin bag were pieces of sackcloth, many large and small.

    Mori ignored Qi Yan, he was just like that, generally he would not pay attention to the food from the outside world when he thought about the key.

."I'll put it here for you." Qi Yan was obviously used to Mori's appearance, and put the bag on a large wooden shelf in the room.

    This room is very detailed, and there are many furniture in it that are unheard of by orcs on Earth, cabinets, chairs, tables, wooden floors, large beds, and neatly packed things.

    Qiyan felt that she and the little guy would get a good house in the future, and it would be very comfortable like this room.

    And Morley already knew how to use Bai Xu. He made a quilt that was enough for his home. He even put a layer of soft cotton cushions on the front of the sofa, and there were round pillows, so that even this guy kept going here. run.

    "Qiyan, can't you go out in the rainy season?" .Morley came back to his senses, thinking of the rainy season that lasted for two months, wouldn't he be at home for two months and not be able to go out? Although he is an otaku and a super nerd, he is also a tech nerd. He has nothing to spend, how to spend it these two months.

    Qi Yan came over, rubbed Mori's head and said, "During the rainy season, the rain will be very heavy, unless you are about to starve to death, no one will go out, because it is too dangerous to find a way, the smell of an orc It's no use."

    Thinking of not being able to see this little guy for two months, Qiyan's heart is full of reluctance, but before this little guy moves out, Qiyan can't have the same room with him, otherwise it will be bad for Morley's reputation.

    "Usually in the rainy season, everyone prepares clothes and quilts for winter activities at home." .Qi Yan put down her hand and drank a glass of water beside Mo Li, "But with the quilt you mentioned, Xiao Mo, the winter will be a little better. I will find some more white wool to come back. Although this thing is warm in winter, it will be better in winter. It will still be cold."

    The sacrificial priest once said that the little guy's body is very weak, and for orcs, he is more likely to get sick. In winter, for the little guy's warmth, Qiyan puts this first after the rainy season.

    "Oh." Morley replied in a low voice, he couldn't bear this silent but gentle man.

    He walked over and took the initiative to lean into Qi Yan's arms.

    This is the first close contact between the two of them. Mo Li didn't think about this in the past, and Qi Yan has been waiting silently, waiting for this little guy to fall in love with him.

    He stretched his arms around Morley's thinner waist, "Winter is over, let's build a house together."

.Qiyan's words have strong hints that building a house together means that two people become partners and never leave.

    Morley turned around and placed a light kiss on the corner of his mouth, blushing like a tomato, he whispered "um"...

    The two cherish this atmosphere very much, and sometimes love is as simple as that.

.