Chapter 5

When it was almost noon, Qi Yan descended from the sky, holding a magnified version of the Beast World in her hand.

    "Little Mo, Uncle Qing, let's go back."

    Qi Yan's body is very clean, there is no mess, and the prey beside him is very contrasted, so Mo Li makes this look (compared with other orcs) soft and weak? The patriarch was placed in the position of the first warrior of the Flying Winged Tigers.

    "Okay."

    Mo Li carried a few potatoes and some cabbage on his back, and followed Qing and walked back slowly.

    On the way back, Qi Yan found that Mori's feet were very slow. Sure enough, this little female was as weak as the priest said.

.Along the way, Lizi was struggling. He didn't like lamb very much. Many people were addicted to mutton, but Morley hated lamb mutton. Fortunately, I dug a lot of potatoes today, and I have some pork ribs at home. I will stew some yam later. I dug up a lot of cumin, and cumin goes perfectly with mutton. Whether it’s roasted or fried, I heard that it’s delicious.

    "I'm going to call the priest."

    Morley still hasn't recovered after seeing the Fauvism's handling methods in a place where prey is concentrated.

    Sure enough, having an orc is so convenient! That peeling, deboning, digging for internal organs, etc., there will be wood in minutes!

    "Xiao Mo, are you still cooking at noon today?"

    Qing looked at Mori eagerly. He had no choice. Ever since he ate the food made by his own cubs, he suddenly felt that the food he made before was tasteless.

    "If Dad likes it, I will do it every day, and I can teach you how to do it."

.Mori asked Qing to grind the dried chili peppers into powder, and he took out a part of the mutton that Qiyan specially reserved for refining.

    "Dad, look, this is oil, and it's all in the meat, but lean meat has less oil and more fat. Putting the fat in a clay pot and heating it will slowly release oil, and then Pour out the oil, it's well preserved."

    Morley said that if he wanted to teach him how to cook, he would start with the basics and tell him slowly.

    When the oil was refined, Qi Yan came with a sacrifice.

    "Oh, dear little Mo, I can smell the fragrance from afar."

    oily fragrance...

    "Good sacrifice."

    Morley nodded friendly towards the priest, who was a polite child. Unlike this unscrupulous sacrifice, he didn't know how much tofu he ate under the pretext of seeing a doctor!

.After collecting the oil, Morley put the ribs into the water to remove the blood foam, then took out and drained, and then took some green onions, ginger and peeled yam and put the ribs into the water to cook.

    "Is this a yam?"

    The priest took the untreated yam that Morley had left in the corner, and fearlessly took a bite!

    Morley "(⊙x⊙;)"

    Sacrificial adults are mighty, how did you grow up, don't your bright eyes see the thick soil on the yam?

    Looking at Qiyan and Qing's unfazed expressions, Mo Li tried to calm down.

    "To worship adults, the yam has to be peeled and washed..."