Chapter 13

The cookie-cutter rainy season, Morley has gotten used to it this month. He is at home every day, not writing, drawing, doing things, or teaching Dad and Dad to play cards and chess.
Of course, you don't need to count on Mori, a weak and mentally handicapped human being, to know something like Go.
After all, Riko is a person who has never been to a university. Every day she spends her time studying strange things at home, which is not very useful.
"General!" Mori was imposing and his voice was loud.
Xiao Lizi Hui is very happy. As a little white who is abused by the computer every day at chess, he will turn around. Can he be unhappy? Of course, he can only be happy now while Dad and Dad are not familiar with chess.
Sure enough, after a while, Qing gradually got better, from losing all ten sets slowly to losing five of ten sets, to winning ten sets of ten.
.In the end, Morley could only watch Dad Qing and Dad Mou Niu play chess with tears in his eyes.
"Father, I'm going up..."
No one cares, Qing and Mou Niu are so excited to play chess, they don't have time to care about their cubs.
Xiao Lizi could only go upstairs pitifully. He missed the patriarch and wanted to ask for comfort in front of him.
"The rain is getting heavier and heavier." Morley looked at the rain curtain, like a hole in the sky, and the rain kept falling. He didn't know how this world was formed. Every year, it rained so much and so much rain. Heaven and earth were flooded.

At dinner time, Morley saw those two people who had already reached a state of self-absorbance in playing chess, so he had no choice but to do it himself.
Morley made a simple pot of yam porridge? Or yam gooey as a staple, it's cooked in bone broth and it's delicious.
.Take out the bacon again and put it in the water, then pour in the oil and fry the garlic and a little red pepper.
Add the chopped bacon and stir fry, then add green peppers, salt, and soy sauce.
Simple fried bacon with green peppers is good.
And Morley took out the sauce beef that he made some time ago to make the meal. The dinner is so simple but full of weight.
Qing and Mou Niu went back to the room to play chess as soon as they finished eating. As for why they went back to the room to play chess, Lizi smiled slyly.
He would tell others that he secretly told Abba Mou Niu that he could win or lose in chess, and can the loser be savage?
After a few laps around the living room, Xiao Lizi went back to her room. She stayed at home during this time, and Xiao Lizi said that she missed Father Sun very much.
On the other side, the patriarch, who was far away, had a very difficult time.
.He misses the little guy, and his heart hurts. He doesn't know if the little guy is eating well, how he is doing at home, whether he has some meat, and he can't go out for so many days, he is all boring.
Qiyan can't wait for the rain to stop immediately and let him go see his little guy.

"Ah." Morley touched his nose, feeling a little uncomfortable. He had a cold, although he didn't have a fever visually.
Originally thought it was just a few hits, but I didn't expect it to get worse. Yesterday was nothing, and this morning I kept hitting the hatches.
"Xiao Mo, are you not feeling well?" Qing finally pulled out of the fun of playing chess and asked with a tangled face. In the rainy season, people often do this, because they are sick.
Molly rubbed her red nose. Damn it, there is no such thing as paper in this world, and everyone uses a leaf called hemp leaf to solve it.
.I didn't expect to use this to get rid of the snot, and almost scraped a layer of his skin. Now his nose is red and it hurts to death. "Father, I'm fine, I'll be fine after a sleep."
Mo Li didn't want to worry Father Qing and Father Mou Niu, so he drank a glass of warm water and rolled himself into the quilt like a silkworm chrysalis, intending to sweat.
There is no medicine at home, so this is the only way to do it. Morley looks thin and thin without muscles, but he is still very concerned about his health. He usually has a well-planned diet and exercise, so he rarely gets sick.
Even if I get sick, I seldom go to the hospital for injections and medicines. I usually sleep with my blanket over my head, so my resistance is pretty good.

It's just that Xiao Lizi made a miscalculation this time. I don't know if he has heard of it, and he is sick like a mountain.
Morley is seriously ill this time. There is a complete and professional medical system on earth. Fever is not a problem. Everyone has a fever.
.It's not a big thing to have a high fever, but in the orc world, it's considered half death...
"Little Mo, wake up quickly, eat something before going to sleep, okay?" A gentle voice rang in Mori's ear, over and over again, without the slightest boredom, and kept repeating this sentence.
Morley felt so annoying. A fly kept calling in his ear, "It's so noisy."
The weak voice made the acutely-hearing orc stop what was in his hand and turn his head to look at the man on the bed.
Morley opened his eyes with great effort. He felt that he had not slept enough, and he had a lot of vague dreams, but his mind was very confused right now, and he couldn't remember clearly.
"..."
"!"
The above strange words came from Morley seeing someone he shouldn't.

"Qiyan! Why are you here?"..Mo Li propped himself up and turned to look out the window. Outside the window was still the same rain screen, but Qi Yan was sitting upright beside him.
Qi Yan ignored Mori. He slumped his face tightly, pursed his lips, and held up Mori expressionlessly.
At this time, Mou Niu, who was downstairs, also heard the movement upstairs with his super high hearing, so he pulled his partner and rushed upstairs.
When Qing saw the person leaning on Mori's homemade pillow, his eyes were red, "Little Mo, you're finally awake! It's great."
Although Mou Niu's expression was not as strong as Qing Fu's, and he didn't say anything, he was extremely excited.
Morley wondered, "Dad, what's the matter? Did I sleep for a long time? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
Forgive this guy for not knowing that he is ill at all, and he has been drawing hatred for himself, not noticing that the face of Qiyan behind him is getting darker and darker.
"Little Mo, don't you know? . . I came to find you for dinner last night, but I didn't expect you to wake up no matter how you called, and you were all red and hot. "Qingbian said that he was still a little choked up. It can be seen that this time Mo Li really scared his young father into a fool.

"Father, I'm fine, it won't be like this in the future." This time Mo Li didn't care whether he was right or wrong, and just admitted his mistake.
"It's alright, the sacrifice has given us a lot of medicines. If Xiao Mo gets sick again in the future, he can use those medicines." Qing took out a sackcloth bag, which contained some medicinal materials, but he didn't know what it was.
It feels good to have someone to worry about when you are sick. .