Chapter 3

Filled with four bags of cotton, according to Morley's idea, Qing climbed up the tree and hung these on the book, and then took it down when he came back.

    "Dad, do you know that garlic, green onion and ginger?"

    Since Morley said he wanted to cook at noon, he was now thinking about at least finding these things, as well as rice and rice. He had eaten rice for decades.

    "I know about garlic and ginger. They are used in sacrifices to make medicine. What are onions? Can I eat them?"

    Qing took Mori into a fruit forest. In this world, fruit trees are generally relatively short. I don't know if they have absorbed nutrients from the fruit. ╰(*︶'*)╯

    "Uh, onions are delicious. If food is put onions, it will be very fragrant. In fact, there are many, many things that can make food more delicious."

.Thinking of the smell of garlic and ginger, Qing wrinkled her nose and kindly reminded her cub.

    "Little Mo, neither garlic nor ginger tastes good. Ginger is spicy and weird. Garlic smells so bad. Dad's sense of smell is not as sensitive as your dad's. It doesn't matter, but your dad's sense of smell is too sensitive. eat it."

    I remembered one time when Mou Niu sneezed a lot when he was cooking ginger water for himself, and his face changed after cooking.

    "It's alright, Dad, just wait and see, these things are especially fragrant after deep-frying them."

    Molly saw a green bush in front of him. He happily threw the fruit in his hand into Dad's animal skin bag and ran over.

    "Dad, isn't this poisonous?"

    Almost everything in the safe zone, the orcs have tried, and every female must know whether it is poisonous or not.

    Dad shook his head to indicate that there was no poison.

.Although Morley had confirmed in his heart that it was an onion, this was the orc world, and the ghost knew whether this thing was a mutated product.

    "Surely it's an onion."

    Mo Li thought to himself after tasting the taste in his mouth.

    Then, looking at the green and rushing green onion garden in front of him, the corners of his mouth twitched a little.

    The orc world is incomparably great, and even the onions are so long, one by one.

    Morley also grabbed a handful, and he would eat it later or grow it in his yard.

    Afterwards, Qing and Mo Li dug up ginger and garlic, and dug up a bunch of strange things, went back to the white tree, and took down the bag hanging on the tree.

.Xiao Lizi looked at him with admiration, carrying a basket of fruits behind his back and many bags tied to his waist. The bags contained various things, and he also carried four bags of cotton in his hands. So powerful!

    "Xiao Mo, is it heavy?"

    Mo Li had to hold the treasure he dug by himself, and the hunting fork in his hand, more than two meters T_T

    "not heavy!"

    Xiao Lizi moved forward while humming. Perseverance is victory. I will also have eight-pack abs, no! Six dollars is enough for me! Four can also be ah!

    When he finally got home, Morley spread out his limbs, and Bai Huahua's flesh leaked out, and Qing couldn't see it, so he helped him pull his clothes.