Chapter 15

The rainy season has passed, and the outside world has been washed by the rain and is fresh.

    Mori and Qiyan discussed and decided to build a house for the two of them in this busy season. After the winter, the two would hold a partner ceremony. Although this made Qiyan very anxious, Morley agreed that he would live in the new building during the winter. After entering the house, this anxiety has long since flown out into the sky.

    Qi Yan's task in this season is very heavy. Mo Li wants to build a house. Unlike in the past, he only needs to prepare food for himself. Today, he has to prepare more food for Mo Li, even the family affairs Qi Yan. All taught to worship adults.

    Orcs are very fast, and if they say they build a house, they will build a house.

    Xiao Lizi felt the feeling of being a local lord. With so many lands in the entire tribe, he could circle wherever he wanted, which was really cool!

    "Little Mo, are these rooms enough?Qi Yan, Sacrificial Ceremony, and Mou Niu turned into a beast and carried a few huge pieces of wood on their backs that were impossible to see on earth. That length, that width, Mo Li, an earthling who had never seen the world, almost knelt down. worship.

    "Enough, enough." The country bumpkin Xiao Lizi was a little shivering when he spoke, more than enough, just enough, okay? There is still a lot left, and the rest can be used for a lot of things.

    Qiyan and the others put Fangmu down from his back, and when he put it down, Xiao Lizi only felt that it was shaking quickly.

    Qiyan and the others dug 12 two-meter-deep pits according to what Mo Li said. Since the things here are so big, Mo Li is also happy to do it. There is a kind of mucus here, which is a material used for drawing totems. It's almost stronger than nails when glued on.

.It took only half an hour after the twelve pillars were erected neatly, which made Morley a little ashamed. This efficiency is in the 21st century, and there is no way for the engineering team to survive. The height of the pillars is uniformly measured. It's been accurate.

    After finishing these, Morley asked them to use their claws to plan a piece of wood with a thickness of ten centimeters. The width and thickness were equal. The control power of the orcs was as if they were made by a machine. tree oil.

    The boards are neatly stacked on top of the twelve pillars, so that a layer of wooden floor comes out and is fixed with slime.

    Then he started to build the house. Morley drew a picture on the ground and used a special ruler. Several other orcs planed the wood aside, and the wooden planks of different sizes were piled on the side.

.The wooden house began to be built. According to the picture drawn by Morley, Morley instructed everyone to build a model and then go back to prepare a lunch for three people. The others only need to fill in the built skeleton.

    "Little Mo is back." Qing was dealing with the fluffy rabbit. This kind of rabbit is not the same as the rabbit on the earth. Except for the fluffy rabbit, it has nothing to do with the rabbits on the earth at all. It can be said that they are not the same species.

    The fluffy rabbit is just like its name. Its fur is the most popular in winter. It is white and soft, long and thick, and has a faint fragrance. It is huge in size, bigger than a white pig, and its meat is tender and tender. , most popular with orcs this season, just hard to catch.

.Mo Li took a look and felt relieved to know that the meat of this fluffy rabbit didn't have a stink. He hasn't made wine yet, so he can only pay attention to some meat that must be treated with wine, otherwise it won't taste good, although there are other ways. , but some are better with wine.

    Morley kept four legs for the roast, and chopped the rest.

    Take out some yams, peel them, and cut them into pieces.

    Pour the oil, and when the oil is hot, Morley picks up a large pot of meat and pours it down to stir fry. I have to say that his strength has been getting stronger and stronger recently, and he is almost bigger than any weightlifter on earth.

    After the rabbit meat was fried until it was broken, Morley poured in the yam for waterproofing and boiled it for 20 minutes, adding soy sauce during the period, and finally adding some dried chilies and salt.

    A large pot of fragrant rabbit meat is out of the pot, and Qing is also ready.

.The rabbit meat on the fire was golden and golden, but it was still dripping with oil, sprinkled with some pepper, chili powder and salt. It was crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and it was fragrant.

    Seeing this, Morley also sped up his speed, handled the two chickens, put two homemade spice bags in them and boiled them in water for a while.

    Then take it out and chop it up, pour the oil, put in the ginger and garlic and stir-fry, then add the muscle, add a little water, and then add the green pepper and stir-fry.

    After the dish was out of the pot, Qi Yan and the others had already returned from afar.

    Morley took out a few newly found eggplants, cooked eggplants and fried pork for himself, and quietly waited for a few people to come to eat.

    The orc's footsteps are very fast. Even if we look here, they are still far away. After Mori cooks the dishes, they have already arrived.

."Xiao Mo, the wooden boards have been filled and fixed. You can take a look at what else you need to pay attention to. We will go out hunting and come back in the evening to help you continue to cover them."

    Qiyan came over and washed her hands. This is what Morley asked. She must use her hands before every meal. Although Qiyan thought it was a bit strange, she explained that if you don't wash your hands, the dirt on your hands will end up in your mouth. For this reason, he began to wash his hands every day after eating.

    Mori took a sip of bone soup and said to Qi Yan, "I'll go out to pick some fruit with my dad later, and let's watch it together with the example."

    He already knew what to do with the wooden house. He didn't need to go again. This afternoon, he went to pick pear blossoms, make pear blossom stuffing, pick more petals, and make wine. He just looked at it on the computer. You have to try it to know.

.At noon, everyone's mouth was full of oil, and even Morley thought that the rabbit meat was very delicious. Sure enough, the products produced by Beast World must be high-quality products. It is not the same species, and the taste is different. (The rabbit on earth expresses injustice.)

    In the afternoon, Mo Li slept for a while, then went to the orchard to pick fruit with Qing Youlian and some unfamiliar females.

    He couldn't figure out why the trees here were full of fruits in just a few days, and the mountains turned green, with all kinds of flowers, and fungus mushrooms.

    Thinking of mushrooms, Xiao Lizi swallowed his saliva in disappointment. He didn't admit that he wanted to eat chicken stewed mushrooms.

    "Little Mo, are you building a house? Do you need me to help?" Even this rainy season misses Mo Li very much. He has learned a lot from Mo Li, and this female treats everyone very gently. He likes Mo Li very much. So did his family.

.Mo Li wanted to answer, "Thank you, I really need your help. There are too many things to do. I can't do it all by myself. If you come, I can teach you how to make wine."

    Lizi lied without blinking. In fact, he didn't say that he had never brewed wine, so he directly preached to others.

    He was in a very good mood when he heard that his eyes were smiling like a crescent moon. When Xiao Mo had new ideas, the things he made were delicious, "Okay, I'll come to you when I get home."

    After thinking about it, he said, "By the way, Xiao Mo, can I bring one more person? He also wants to be your friend."

    Morley nodded in agreement without asking any further questions, and the two walked towards Guolin holding hands.

.