Chapter 25

Winter is finally long overdue.

    Morley woke up one morning and found that the temperature was much lower than yesterday. He shivered and put on a winter coat made of thick animal skins.

    It's a pity that before winter came, he still couldn't come up with the Beast World version of the down jacket, so he found some very warm fur, and then improved it to make the clothes made of these fur more warm.

    "Little Mo, you're awake." Qi Yan was bringing things back from the ice cave, and when she saw Mori coming down from the upstairs, a big smile appeared on the corner of her mouth, which completely destroyed that face.

    Qi Yan has been with Mo Li for a long time, and naturally she knows some of Mo Li's little habits, such as sleeping until she wakes up naturally, otherwise she will be in a bad mood and lose her temper, so Qi Yan gets up quietly in the morning, and then Go out and don't disturb Morrie's sleep at home.

    "Yep.".Molly walked down barefoot, not feeling cold because of the blanket that had been laid in advance.

    But Qi Yan held a pair of shoes and said reproachfully: "Xiao Mo, it's winter now. From now on, you must wear shoes every day, otherwise you will catch a cold."

    After he finished speaking, he bent down and helped Molly put on his shoes. Judging from his skilled appearance, it was definitely not once or twice.

    "Understood." Mo Li shrank his toes uncomfortably, but then he thought that he was not a woman, and it would be fine if others looked at him, so he stretched his feet confidently.

    After everything was dressed, Morley got the permission of the patriarch to go out once on the first day of winter and take a look at this season that the beast world could not resist.

    At this time, the outside world can't say silver wrap, because this is only the first day of winter, it won't snow, but the temperature will drop very low.

.According to Qiyan, after noon, water can freeze. Although it cannot be dripped into ice, a small glass of water will become a block of ice after a few hours.

    Mo Li stomped his feet, let out a breath, and said, "Huh, it's amazing! It's still this temperature before it snows. It should have been more than 20 degrees yesterday. How can it drop so quickly today?"

    Morley's doubts may be incomprehensible to the orcs, but for the earthlings, this is a very worthwhile study, which is simply unreasonable!

    "Let's go, let's go to your daddy's house." Qiyan took the animal skin cloak she knew about Mori's sewing on her body, then picked up Mori and wrapped him tightly in the cloak, so that she would be inhumane in the future. Speed ​​starts to run.

.Lizi is very familiar with this. Maybe he was a little shy at first, but after knowing that the females here travel like this, he gave up that little shyness when he could get free transportation when he went out!

    The human legs of the delicate earthlings are indeed much shorter than the animal legs here.

    "Dad, I'm here." Morley's hungry stomach croaked. He yelled into the house, then slipped into the kitchen like a thief, leaving Qiyan alone to continue to starve.

    Anyway, orcs are more resistant to hunger, aren't they, he just needs to eat himself.

    "Is Xiao Mo here? It just so happened that I had something to do with you.

    Last time I saw in your house that I didn't prepare much wood, take some back today. "Qing came out of the room on the side, although his name was Mori, but he was speaking to Qiyan.

.Qiyan nodded and said, "Thank you, Uncle Qing, we were negligent. Xiao Mo said that the fireplace needs to be burned every day, and the wood prepared before is definitely not enough."

    Qi Yan was also a little annoyed. At this time, there was definitely no wood that could be burned. Fortunately, Qing asked Mou Niu to prepare it. Otherwise, there would not be enough wood at home in winter, and there might be some trouble.

    "Let's bring some when we go back later." Qi Yan knew that this was Qing's reminder to be well prepared in the future, so she said respectfully.

    "Well, you haven't eaten anything in the morning. There are yam in the kitchen, so go eat it." Qing didn't say much, but looked at Mori who was eating in the kitchen with a gentle gaze.

    Qiyan nodded, then walked in and ate something with Molly.

.The two chatted with Qing for a while, and Mo Li instructed a lot of things to pay attention to and how to keep warm before leaving reluctantly before noon.

    "It's so cold! Why is it so cold all of a sudden, it's not as cold as this when I came out in the morning." Morley returned to the house, rolled onto the sofa, and kept complaining.

    There are thick quilts and thick cushions on the sofa, which are as warm as the bed. In order to take care of Qiyan, Morley specially made the sofa in his shape, so this The sofa was really like a single bed for Molly.

    Qi Yan glanced at Mori, who was wrapped in zongzi, and walked to the fireplace to make a fire.

.Now the temperature outside is about the same as the winter temperature in the southern part of the earth, and Morley can't estimate how many degrees. In one winter, when he was a child, the conditions at home were not good, and he really forgot about those winters when there was no air conditioner.

    Qi Yan said to Mo Li when she was on fire, "I'll do what to eat later."

    The patriarch's cooking skills are already very good, and he has been affirmed by Morley's golden tongue.

    So the job of cooking at home was given to the patriarch as a matter of course, and Xiao Lizi only started when he wanted to eat dishes that he could cook but the patriarch couldn’t. It can be said that now Xiao Lizi is completely used to being the empress dowager by Qiyan. .

    "Eat sauerkraut buns." Mo ideally thought, thinking that the sauerkraut he made should be fine, so he wanted to eat this.

.This is the best time to eat a soft and hot bun!

    "Okay, you can sleep for a while." Qi Yan prepared for a while, and then said that he might be making buns for a long time, so let Mori rest for a while.

    Morley didn't rest, he was in good spirits, and the room began to heat up at this time, so Morley went to the tool room upstairs and took out some chess molds made by Qiyan.

    Start carving with a spike made of wood as hard as iron.

    Speaking of the Beast World, the trees are really amazing. Some trees are very soft, some trees are very tough, and some trees are very hard, which is amazing.

    Morley asked Qiyan to make a chess mold from a kind of wood with ordinary hardness, and he started to carve on the mold with a spike made of a very hard wood.

.He wants to make a pair of chess or mahjong exactly the same as on earth, and also have that kind of thin wooden paper, which can be used for playing cards.

    With these, he shouldn't be so boring this winter. Unfortunately, it's just him and Qiyan. It would be more fun if there were two more people