Chapter 14

"Little Mo, why did you come down?" Qing said in surprise when he saw Mo Li who came down from the upstairs, with a strong sense of concern in his tone.

    Mo Li was looking for Qiyan, who had been blackface all the time, and after confirming that he was healed, Qiyan suddenly disappeared, "Dad, have you seen Qiyan?"

    He wanted to say thank you to him.

    "Qiyan has gone back, our family's food storage and an orc is not enough, and he is an adult male who lives here will be said by others." Although it is impossible for others to know at this time.

    Qing said the last sentence silently in her heart, then walked over and pulled Molly to sit on the sofa.

    "Oh." Mori let Qing pull himself, then sat on the sofa, leaning on the soft pillow.

.It was a majestic rain outside, and the orcs' vision and sense of smell were greatly affected by the rain. At this time, they were like blind and deaf people. Qiyan came and went suddenly.

    "Is it for me?" Mo Li said secretly, a little sweet in his heart. If there is a person who ignores the danger because you are sick, then this person should love him very much.

    Mo Li suddenly had the urge to see Qi Yan, "Dad, how long will the rainy season stop?" How long will it take to see that person?

    Qing stopped what he was doing, looked outside, thought for a moment, and said, "There is still a month, maybe less than a month.

    Xiao Mo, how do you fry the sugar? I can't always fry? "

.Qing really liked the braised pork that Morley cooked for the first time, and he always wanted to cook it after that. Unfortunately, every time he cooked it, it couldn't be any more unpalatable. In order not to waste food, every time it was eaten by Mu Niu. Mou Niu's heart is very painful, and if this goes on, his sense of taste can no longer be used.

    Morley took out the materials for making braised pork, and then carefully taught Qing step by step, and carefully introduced the skills when frying sugar.

    Qing's strength is greater than that of Mori, as long as he masters it well, he will surely be able to fry well.

    Mori was eating dried fruit, watching Qing cooking in the kitchen not far away, the rich meat aroma wafted throughout the room.

    Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door. At first, Mo Li thought he heard it wrong. Mou Niu was upstairs fiddling with all kinds of wooden tools that came to his mind because of the thoughts provided by Mo Li. No one would knock on the door at this time. ?

    "Bang Bang Bang!"
.Morley was sure someone was there, so he braved the door and went to open the door. Could there be a ghost? (T_T)

    "Qiyan?" The two words changed countless tones. Mo Li was surprised to see that the man who had always been elegant outside was poured into soup. It seemed that there was something in his heart that could not stop it.

    He saw a few chickens in Qiyan's hands because he just said he wanted to eat chicken legs.

    A stream of heat rushed to the heart and to the eyes, and the world was blurred in front of him. Only that person, even if he didn't look at it, was so clear in his heart.

    Mori took the embarrassed man upstairs to change his clothes. The chickens were placed in the corner, and Lizi refused to look at them.

    "Are you injured?" Molly wrapped a large piece of sackcloth around his own when he saw that he had changed his clothes.

    Just now he saw the blood on Qiyan's clothes, and asked anxiously.

.Qiyan shook his head, he was lucky, because after the last barbecue party, he knew that the little guy liked to eat Coco Chicken, so he searched around the tribe, and remembered some Coco Chicken gathering places in his mind in detail. inside.

    Seeing Qiyan shaking her head, the big stone in her heart fell, and seeing Qiyan's dripping hair, she took a sackcloth, walked over, and wiped the big guy's hair.

    "Qiyan, we'll build the house as soon as the rainy season stops." Mo Li is usually said by others that he is very erotic, but what he believes is serious, no one else can change it.

    Qi Yan's eyes lit up, and regardless of her hair, she turned around and hugged Mo Li, "Little Mo, are you willing to be my partner?"

    "Yes, I do, the patriarch." Mori couldn't help laughing. He thought Qiyan was a ten thousand-year-old fox who was always inscrutable, and he was disillusioned.

."Okay, I'll prepare when I go back!" Qi Yan was so happy, he liked Xiao Mo so much, and when he heard Mori promised to be his partner, he could not wait to hold a partner ceremony immediately.

    After Qiyan finished speaking, she left Mou Niu's house at the fastest speed in her life and returned to her own home.

    Seeing Qi Yan who suddenly jumped up and left, Xiao Lizi still didn't react...

    Ask for a Raiders! Ask for support! How do earthlings who are surrounded by superhumans survive (T▽T) Online and so on~

    "Xiao Mo, are you sure?" Mou Niu walked in from outside the room. He was playing with wood in another room, and another male came to Xiao Lizi's room, how could he not know.

    Mo Li looked at Mou Niu, a man who had always been silent, and even Mo Li himself rarely communicated. At this time, this man (orc!) looked at him seriously.

.Mo Li also looked back at Mou Niu seriously, "I'm serious, I want to spend a lifetime with him."

    On that day, the father and son reached an agreement in their unique way.

    Any cub, any orc has the right to freely choose a partner, and even his father and father have no right to stop it, because in the heart of the beast, a partner is above everything else, and they want to spend the rest of their lives together. .

    Qi Yan came several times in the next month, and was finally stopped by Xiao Lizi's sudden outburst, strictly prohibiting this guy from going out in the rainy season.

    Finally, after the rainy season stopped, the elder patriarch of the Flying Winged Tiger tribe, Comrade Qiyan, finally married himself!

    Xiao Lizi Hui Chang Kaisen fooled these guys with short brain circuits recently, calling him husband, husband, and admitting that he was his wife and that he married him.

.After the rainy season, many unmarried males have been drowned out. The beautiful female who was short-lived after the barbecue party has now become famous, and they are almost gone.

    There are also many females who have torn apart how many pieces of sackcloth. The most powerful warriors in their tribe, the single golden king and fifth in their minds are not single anymore!

    No, our last most beautiful female Mu has torn up all the sackcloth in his house. Mu Hao is not reconciled. In order to marry Qi Yan, he has been dragging his own marriage, and he has never found a partner, but this is the result...

    Orcs are simple, but there are some who are not simple. They fight for survival every day, but after all, the orc world has been passed down for thousands of years. No matter how simple people are, they will have scheming, although this is not mature.

    "Mu, you have disappointed Dad too much.A handsome man walked to Mu's house, his tone was full of disappointment, "Qiyan is the patriarch, I said you were going to marry the strongest male, but you were beaten by a cub."

    This handsome female is Mu's father, once the most popular female in the tribe, married to a famous warrior of the Flying Tiger clan.

    Having given birth to Mu has always been the pride of Rodin. His children inherited and surpassed his beauty. If he married the patriarch, he would definitely be very beautiful.

    "Dad, it's useless to say that, Qi Yan is already going to hold a partner ceremony with that female."

    ...

.