Chapter 16

"It's beautiful." Mori said with a sigh, even if it was artificial, he had never seen such a beautiful scenery on Earth.

    The whole mountain is a sea of ​​flowers, the green grass is also full of colorful flowers, and every fruit tree bears fruit, which is full of fruit fragrance.

    "Let's go." After watching it for decades, Lian has long been immune to this. "Hurry up, or the good fruits will be picked by others." Lian was a little anxious. Very delicious fruit, it's gone when it's late.

    Morley broke free from Lian's hand and said, "Lian, you go to pick the fruit you want first, I'll pick that one." After speaking, he pointed to clusters of crystal clear grapes.

    "Okay, you go first, wait for me to come back!" Lian said in a hurry, and then took the basket and rushed into the fruit forest.

.Morley smiled and shook his head, "After living for decades, how come you still look like a child."

    After finishing speaking, he walked to the grapes. The grapes here are round and full, and the color is very beautiful in the sun. "When I go back, I can make a grape trellis at home."

    Having made up his mind, Morley started picking grapes.

    "Are you Morley?" A crisp voice interrupted Morley's grape picking.

    Turning her head to look, a delicate female was carrying a basket, looking at herself condescendingly.

    Mori looked at his face carefully, some familiar but unable to recall, "Hello, I'm Morley, may I ask who you are?"

    "Mu." Mu was also looking at the female, "Qiyan doesn't like grapes, he likes snow fruit."

.Mu took out a snow-white, snow-white fruit only two fingers wide, and said to Mori, in a friendly tone, like a master's announcement.

    Mo Li just stood up, he remembered, isn't this Sister Lin from the barbecue party some time ago?

    "Oh, I didn't pick it for him, he can pick it himself if he wants to eat it." Mori really doesn't know what Qiyan likes to eat. Anyway, Qiyan said he liked the food he made. child! ╮(‵▽′)╭

    "You." Mu looked at this person who wasn't angry at all, and said, "You're a female who likes Qiyan, doesn't he know what he likes to eat? How could he like you."

    Seeing that his demonstration was useless, Mu said angrily.

.Mo Li was too lazy to pay attention to this sister Lin who was full and supported. This person is definitely ill, and she said these inexplicable words!

    Seeing Mori ignoring him, Mu walked over in a fit of rage and kicked Mori's basket down. The grapes in it rolled all over the floor.

    "I'm going!" Mo Li was really angry this time, "Are you sick? What Qi Yan likes to eat has nothing to do with me or you? Whoever I like has nothing to do with you? Can you control it? Are you my dad or dad? It's inexplicable!"

    After saying that, he went to pick up the grapes on the ground in distress. When he came to this world, he already knew how precious food was, not to mention these high-grade fruits, "Sin, it's really a sin." Xiao Lizi murmured about Amitabha, waste Food will be damned.

    "you you.".When had Mu ever been yelled at by someone like this before, his eyes turned red in an instant, and a drop of tears flowed out of his eyes, as if he had suffered a great grievance.

    "You, you, what are you? Are you full? I don't know you." This guy, Xiao Lizi, has no moral values ​​since he was a child. People who are derailed from society can expect him to know what the three views are. , what is a gentleman? Be civilized and not quarrel? Joke, he didn't go to school, the teacher didn't tell him not to quarrel with others.

    Mu was frightened and cried and ran away, "Strange person." Morley looked at the man who ran away like a madman, said something, and continued to pick grapes.

    "Peach, my lovely peach, and my little pear, my dear little pear." Morley, who had just picked grapes, walked in the orchard, looking at the various fruits on the tree, smiling from ear to ear.

.I picked some of the best-looking and most delicious fruits. When they arrived, they were already full of various fruits in several large boxes.

    "Little Mo, why are you picking so much?" The fruit won't last long, and it will rot after picking so many.

    "Don't worry, it won't be rotten, I'm going to use them to make fruit wine." Molly was indulging in the beautiful fantasy that I was the big boss, and the smile on his mouth became wider and wider.

    "Go pick mushrooms." There are various mushrooms growing in the mountains after the rain.

    Molly and Lian picked a lot of plump mushrooms and planned to go back and make mushroom soup.

    "Does it look good?" The females who finished picking things sat on the grass, waiting for the males to return from hunting to help them get the things, Morley made a wreath,

.Different from the simple wreaths made by the orcs, he has matching, simple flowers are not good-looking, according to the aesthetics of the females, he made wreaths full of flowers, as bright as the colors are!

    "It's so beautiful." No. 1 in the audience, Lian looked at the garland in Morley's hand with rarity, but his focus was on Morley's hand holding the garland. The bones were clear, slender and fair, and he had never seen such a beautiful hand. , want to drool.

    "Yeah, Xiao Mo's compilation is very good." The second cheerleader, Qing is also full of pride, the garland made by his own cubs is the best.

    Mo Li looked at the two people who were not the focus, and put the garland on Lian's head, and started to make a grass ring to give it to Qiyan.

    "Would you like to make him a forehead guard? Well, it's ornamental." Mo ideally stopped, and then weaved in the other direction.

."Pfft!" Uncontrollable laughter came out of Molly's mouth.

    A wreath appeared in his hand. The whole wreath was woven from grass and rattan. There were no flowers, but a bright red flower in the middle was blooming. It looked really happy.

    Poor Lizi just wanted to make a forehead protector. He wanted to put a beautiful stone in the middle when he got home, just like the kind of rope braided forehead protector that he used to watch on TV. He didn't expect the technical difficulty to be too high. He did it without knowing it.

    "Little Mo."

    Suddenly, Morley's hand was empty, and something brushed against his head. Before he could react, a voice sounded from behind.

    Molly looked back stupidly...

     …

    "Pfft, hahaha!" The sacrificial priest came out and stole from behind Qiyan, and the thunderous laughter sounded, "Oh, the beast god is above, it's so funny!"

.The exaggerated laughter of the sacrifice has been circling in Morley's mind, circling...

    "Little Mo, haven't you come out yet? Have you gone to see the house?"

    Qing, knocked gently on the door, since the sacrificial laugh, Xiao Mo hid in his room after returning from the fruit forest, but to be honest, it was really funny that Xiao Mo brought that flower.

.