Chapter 9

The next day, Qing was in a state of excitement. Tonight is a barbecue party. At that time, he will dress up his cubs so that everyone knows his cubs, although he has promised others. now...
But Lizi always felt that Dad looked like the one in the small restaurant.
"Little Mo, what should we bring to the barbecue tonight."
Qing looked at the small jars that were classified, they were all seasonings.
Molly took time to cast a glance and said casually.
"Dad, it's up to you, you can do it tonight."
Xiao Lizi is not in high spirits now. He is looking forward to the dinner tonight, but he is also a little scared. After all, he used to be so stagnant, and suddenly he was going out to meet people. Xiao Lizi was inexplicably shy.
  "Okay."
.When Qing Ying came down, at first he also wanted to prevent his cub from being too showy in front of others, let him live a simple and happy life, so as not to have no friends in the future.
  "correct!"
Qing suddenly changed his face, then dragged Mori out.
And Riko was still stunned.
"Father, what are you doing?" Not sure what his father wanted to do, Morley couldn't break free and held his hand.
"Go to the priest to draw totems! I forgot about this. Every ethnic group recognized by the Flying Tiger Clan must draw their own totems." Qing slapped his forehead with a palm.
Morley: "Drawing totems..."

Totem - wouldn't it be to draw a tiger on his face! (ΩДΩ)
Mori was inexplicably apprehensive. Can this totem be erased after being painted? It won't be like what the TV says, so I have to keep painting it! .He also didn't see the patriarchs and priests drawing totems every day.
Just as Mori was thinking about it, Qing had already dragged him to the sacrifice house.
"Sacrificial sacrifice, I brought Xiao Mo to draw a totem."
Qing hasn't knocked on the door, the sacrifice hasn't found a partner yet, and if you don't knock on the door, nothing will happen, so...
"Oh, I'll go get something."
The priest was struggling with a dark piece of meat, when he heard Qing's words, he wiped his mouth and went to another room.
Qing stroked Lizi's smooth and tender face: "A female who painted a totem as a teenager is rare in every tribe, unless he is very smart and his mind is mature."
Ju Qing's observations over the past few days, he is very sure that although his cub is a little weaker, his mind is absolutely mature, he can cook such delicious dishes, and he knows a lot of food, which is more than most adult females. strong.
.So what Qing means is that his cub has graduated from the academy.
Morley couldn't figure it out, so he simply didn't answer. There are too many strange rules in the orc world. He, a delicate earthling, didn't understand and didn't understand at all. He said more and more wrong.
The sacrificial priest came out with some jars. As soon as he came out, Morley smelled a strange smell. Some smells were fragrant and some could not tell whether they were fragrant or fragrant. All the smells merged, and Morley almost vomited.

"Fortunately, I added some some time ago, otherwise Xiao Mo's totem would not be able to be drawn."
The sacrificial priest wiped the sweat on his forehead with his hand that had wiped his mouth, leaving Mo Li speechless. Are you sure you are safe to live like this, Lord Sacrificial Priest? Really worrying about your physical and mental health.
"Little Mo, come here and stretch out the back of your hand." The priest waved to Mori, like a puppy.
.Mo Li struggled for a while, and seeing the expectant look of Daddy Qing, his heart became ruthless, and he just painted.
The priest took Mori's hand, touched it twice, and ate tofu before taking out a very thin piece of wood. The tip of the wood was very thin, like a modern eyeliner may be thinner than an eyeliner.
Then he opened those bottles and jars, and they turned out to be thick liquids of various colors! Is this paint?
"Don't worry, Xiao Mo, I will definitely help you draw a most beautiful totem." The priest held Mori's hand and said sincerely, but only he knew the credibility of it.
Mori shook his hands worriedly: "Sir, can this totem be washed off?"
The sacrificial priest took out another handful of wooden pens of different thicknesses and said in surprise, "Xiao Mo, don't you know? . . After the totem is painted, it disappears. It only appears when it touches blood. Each tribe has several totems, which represent your status in this tribe. "

The sacrifice thought, since the patriarch likes this little female, then he can help Xiao Mo draw a totem like the patriarch!
The more I think about the sacrifice, the more feasible it is. Generally speaking, the female totem is drawn with the animal shape of his partner. Although it is a little difficult for the patriarch to draw the animal shape sacrifice, he will work hard.
It was the first time that Mori saw this indifferent priest so serious. His hand was always a small wooden pen, dipped in various colors of paint, and he drew little by little on the back of Mori's hand.
Later, during a conversation with Qiyan, Mori learned that Ya was the first male sacrifice of the orcs, and his father raised him as a female since he was a child, so don't underestimate this unremarkable sacrifice, he Just protect yourself with this inconspicuous look.
.Mo Li didn't know how long it took in the end, because he fell asleep and was carried back, and he didn't want to self-mutilate and wash with blood, let's see what this totem looks like.
According to the legend of the orcs, this totem has been integrated into your bones from the moment it is painted.
And the much-anticipated barbecue party finally kicked off.
"Little Mo, let's go." Qing carried the basket with the ingredients for tonight's barbecue.

Morley was full at this time, and he figured it out, so he was happy and looking forward to it.
He wears a robe he made, but he is familiar with it once, let alone he has studied it specially, so the otherworldly version of ancient costumes came out.
"Father, why should I bring this!" Xiao Lizi was very puzzled, he was a man! man! Although he is a female in this world, it does not mean that he is not a man. How can a man bring a garland to a banquet.
.Qing looked at Mori admiringly, and felt that her cub was so beautiful: "Little Mo, this looks very beautiful, you must be the most beautiful female tonight."
Qing has always felt that his own cub is the most beautiful. He has whiter skin and more delicate facial features than other females. He deserves the best and most powerful male.
"Father, I don't bring this." Lizi insisted like never before.
In the end, with the insistence of Xiao Lizi's theory of men, he won, and he didn't wear the wreath.
Although Qing was very sorry, and he didn't understand what that man was talking about.
.