Chapter 6

Morley sewed the three sides of the two sackcloths, and then stuffed cotton inside. The cotton on the Orc Continent is different from that on Earth. The one here is called Baixu, and the white one is very short.

    According to the space quilt in his memory, Morley stuffed the cotton well. In order to prevent the cotton from running around in the quilt, he sewed the quilt one by one.

    Sewing is exhausting, and there are no sewing machines here, and it took Morley two or three hours to get a Lizi quilt.

    "Dad, do you think this quilt is comfortable?"

    Holding the freshly-baked quilt, Mo Li walked over to Qing who was making clothes for Mo Li excitedly.

    Qing felt the soft quilt, a little novel.

    "Xiao Mo, this quilt is so soft and light, will he be warm?"

.Qing couldn't believe it. In winter, no matter how much animal skins were covered, it would still feel cold. Not to mention that the quilt made by Xiao Mo was not hairy. Anyway, some beasts' animal skins are thicker and warmer in winter.

    "It's warm, Dad, you can try it tonight. If you put a thicker quilt under you, it will be warmer."

    Mo Li felt that the effect was not bad. There was still half a bag of white flakes left in the house. Tomorrow, the free labor force of Qiyan will definitely be more than what he and his father can bring back when they go out.

    Xiao Lizi made up his mind to let Qiyan work hard tomorrow, and the patriarch's house not far away, the patriarch shook for no reason.

    "Okay."

    What Qing said to his cubs was generally of a skeptical but obedient master.

    "Qing, Xiao Mo, I'm back."

.Mo Li was discussing tomorrow's arrangements with Qing, and Mou Niu came back with his prey.

    "Dad, you're back, what did you bring?"

    Mo Li pounced childishly, and saw that Mou Niu not only carried meat on his shoulders, but also several bags full of animal skins in his back basket.

    "Hey, I caught a pig and a flaming ox today.

    The patriarch said that from today, each family will have ten days to prepare food for the rainy season alone, and for the next seven days, a certain amount of food will be prepared every day for the elderly in the village and individual females. "

    Mou Niu put the treated pigs and cows on his shoulders into a clean huge pottery jar specially used for meat at home.

    Qing took off Mu Niu's back basket and nodded.

    "It's time to prepare for the rainy season in more than half a month."

    Molly couldn't wait to take out the contents of the bag.

.These are the pots, cups, bowls, jars, and a few small bags of fruit that he made at home.

    Morley felt very happy when he touched his custom-made baby. These things are very simple in modern times, but they are already very good for today's society.

    "Today, Xiao Mo made bacon, and Qiyan and I decided to teach this method to other clansmen."

    Qing Zai and Mou Niu were talking about something that happened today.

    After hearing about the yam, Mou Niu was also very excited. When he heard that his baby was going out with Qiyan tomorrow, he was gnashing his teeth again.